Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

lwclancers

Looks great! I wish the 6R backseat was less contoured like yours! Its a ***** to get the seat cover back on...still working on mine after a month, sigh. Doesnt help my arms been messed up the whole time

BradSPE

2-3 days of work invested depending. Shipping time is up to you. You can overnight it if ya like. He's a great guy, responds quickly, and really seems to know his stuff. Can't beat the prices either. I should have pics of my seats by the end of the week if ya want to wait and see how they turn out for the 6R.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

latony007

prices

Those do look good, you said cant beat the prices, how much was it? I would love to get a 1/2" off my seat AND make it more comfortable. let us know how the ride went.

BradSPE

I'll let Eddie quote ya a price. But it's much less than a corbin. This definitely did NOT lower the seat. It raised it by probably an inch. Keep that in mind. The extra padding adds some thickness. Not a big deal for me as I am 6'3" awesome. Went for a ride tonight, probably spent a hour on the bike. Best way to describe it is that I don't notice the seat, its amazingly comfortable. I used to shift quite a bit in the seat. Now you can just ride. Highly recommend. Plus Eddie is a great guy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

bleedinblue

Elite Member

latony007

midget

Higher would definitely not be good for me. I do like the seats though and less than a corbin at least gives me a range.

latony007

well I had mine done. actually I was so scared of them being taller I did not want to send in my stock seats so shout out to Cobalt on the forum who sold me his stock ones and shipped them right to Eddie for me.

Ill start with this, he obviously does good solid work and he is very nice and easy to work with. I think the looks with the red stitching looks great. its a bit wider in back than I thought it would be but after getting on it and realizing you use it all it made more sense. It did however raise me up another 1/4 inch I could hardly afford to give up. I lowered the spring setting to 1 and that seems to help get a little more foot down. If I were to have left it and wear a regular shoe I don't think I could back it up anymore. As it is and with my boots I can just manage. Sure would be nice to be another inch down though. As for the comfort I have not been able to give it the full test of being on it for 2-3 hours (which is when I start hurting on my stock). Im going to ride around on it a bit more before I have him do the back and try of think of something I might want stitched in the back.

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member