Dipple666 Interview

dipple666

What do you do for a living?
I.T. Technician for HM Armed Forces

How long have you owned your FZ6R?
June 2010

If you could have any bike what would it be?
MV Agusta F4 Senna 750, hero of a man, legend of a bike.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Bike events, BSB, Online gaming, LEGO

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
On the bike - Scotland - Cut my teeth on a GS500 on my first tour and have been back twice since!
Other than that New Zealand, amazing country with really friendly people.

How would you best describe yourself?
Outgoing, determined and entertaining.

What pets have you got?
None.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
The wheel

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Motorcyle traffic offences!!

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Shooting fish in a barrel

Snow or beach?
Beach - It's more fun riding on sand than on snow!

Windows or Mac?
Linux

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Californication, AC DC

What is your favorite film?
The Green Mile

Meat or Veg?
Meat

What is your favorite beverage?
Can't beat a good single malt whisky.

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Burn rubber, not your soul.
:uk:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

roadrat

Welcome to the forum. AC DC fan here too... *crowd chant* ANGUS! ANGUS! ANGUS! ANGUS!!!!

JonKerr

Elite Member

dipple666

nice interview!.... always wondered if the mv agusta senna was named after ayrton
Massimo Tamburini was gutted when Senna died, so he designed and produced this great bike to allow the profits to be donated to Senna's children foundation that he had set up in Brazil.
As you may have guessed I am a Senna nut, he was to Formula 1 what Simoncelli was to MotoGP. A Maverick who drive/ rode with a smile on their face and never cared for the politics of the big wigs.

danieljardim

Massimo Tamburini was gutted when Senna died, so he designed and produced this great bike to allow the profits to be donated to Senna's children foundation that he had set up in Brazil.
As you may have guessed I am a Senna nut, he was to Formula 1 what Simoncelli was to MotoGP. A Maverick who drive/ rode with a smile on their face and never cared for the politics of the big wigs.

Ayrton Senna was the best. I'm saving money to buy one of his helmet replicas to ride my bike (I'm from Brazil, like every other brazilian, I cried when he died).

dipple666

Why don't you buy a plain helmet and get it airbrushed in the style, that would look amazing. Going for my second HJC CS12 with Simoncelli tribute on it, might do the Senna one in the future.