Delkevic complete exhaust interferes with rear swingarm paddle stand

fz6rowner

I have the delkevic complete exhaust system with ds70 muffler. my bike is lowered. Now the exhaust comes in the way when using the rear paddle stand. Other than uninstalling the muffler each time, I was looking for suggestions for addressing this interference. thanks.

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-11 at 9.48.11 AM.jpgWhatsApp Image 2017-12-11 at 9.48.38 AM.jpgWhatsApp Image 2017-12-11 at 9.49.07 AM.jpg

sti491

Take a look a at pics of my bike with T-rex spools. It may make your paddock stand clearance work. Spools are better than pads anyway, so it would be an upgrade for you.

When I put the spools on, I had to slightly modify my Puig fender hugger. Such is the Mod life.... make a change, change again. Good luck. Nice exhaust. I'm pretty sure next spring I'm cutting of my cat off, and adding that same muffler as a slip on Marthy style.

Attachments

DCP

I was considering this issue when I checked out this exhaust. My plan was to use a block on both sides, ziptied to the stand to use as a riser. Ill report back if this works when I get mine.