Dead Pool

chrisnlb

I saw "Dead Pool" this weekend, thought it was good. A lot better than the other recent Marvel movies

Last edited:

lytehouse

Super Moderator
I saw "Dead Pool" this weekend, thought it was good. A lot better than the other recent Marvel movies
What other Marvel movies did you not care for? We just rented Ant Man, and I gotta say, I liked it more than I thought I would. :rolleyes:

DannyByrd

5 stars are uncommon for me yet this film was practically perfect. It resembles so Unpredictable it's a film that you ought to never turn away or let some c0nt around you even talk north of one second. Indeed, even into the credits additional grins and giggles, the film conveys constant satirical activity and fourth wall humor like a film exists in this world, the made-up film world, and another gross odd world. The whole cast together is awesome and even though I questioned it for 3 minutes thinking it was planned to be Lackluster it committed errors anyplace. A strong film to remove your difficulties for 90mins or more and clearly if you are not into gross movies you certainly ought to watch this as Deadpool says himself this IS a family film!