CycleWorld - FZ6R gets Honorable Mention

JBAX

In case you didn't know it already......

Edited out and removed the link, as I got a Forbidden notice. If it was against the rules....I apologize.

Last edited:

latony007

In case you didn't know it already......

Edited out and removed the link, as I got a Forbidden notice. If it was against the rules....I apologize.
what was forbidden? i wanna hear! :)
did the FZ6R actually get some notice for being a great all arounder?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JBAX

Cycle World - Bargain Blasts Honorable Mention list.....Fourteen more reasonably priced motorcycles that deserve your attention.

403 Forbidden

2014 Yamaha FZ6R studio side viewYamaha FZ6R
BASE PRICE: $7,890
It might not have the legs of its YZF-R6 brethren, but this real-world sportbike offers great everyday performance for a lot less cash.

JBAX

And seeing as many of us have bought new recently for 5k USD or less......

This bike is the best value for $$$ at the 5000-7800 price point.
(OK, that is just my opinion ;)

latony007

And seeing as many of us have bought new recently for 5k USD or less......

This bike is the best value for $$$ at the 5000-7800 price point.
(OK, that is just my opinion ;)
must be a mistake why would that be forbidden? looking down this list the FZ6R is the best looking bike of the lot, only the ninja 650 looks better. And i agree for best all around bike for price this is hard to beat. The FZ09 would win for pure speed i think but its the 6R for all around.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ch33zecake

I'm not gonna lie though, I think the CBR650F looks sexy as hell. The only thing I don't really like about it is the seat. I don't like how it's one big seat instead of having separate seats.

Nmexico

Its been one week since I bought the FZ, is it just me or the front end of this bike feel long. Its like the front of the bike is a mile away. Thats my only gripe, other than that its been perfect.

latony007

I'm about 6 feet tall and the ergos of the FZ seem to be excellent
im like 5'6" and i agree :) i did need some bar risers though.