Custom Clip Ons

taylorisking21

Howdy!
I have access to a machine shop, and and could manufacture some clip ons for our bike. Before I commit to anything, I'd like to gauge interest, to make sure its a good idea.

They'd be black, 41mm, and I could laser a logo into them.

Anyone interested?

BustedKnuckle

I would be intrested if they came with a 1.5 inch raise or could be clipped on under the triple tree without mod, oh and threaded to accept the stock bar ends as no clip ons offer that for us 6R owners.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lark

is there any kind of representation of what it would look like? Where would the laser cut part be? Would putting the rubber grips on cover up the laser part? I'm moderately interested as I want clip ons but not looking to purchase in the next 3 months due to wedding expenses lol :)

Dan-600

You'll probably still need to cut plastics if you want to mount understand triple clamp. It's been done with Apex w/3 inch rise.
Yup, I planned on doing such. I plan on getting the apex but if this guy can do the same thing for a significant amount less I'll go this route and see how I like it.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Dan-600

Search for dakinechick's thread on here. She had to have her fairings trimmed. There's nothing to gain from putting them under. I prefer the front lowered. I have zero I'll affects from lowering and having clip-ons. Good luck with this mod. Love my clip ons.
I already have my front end lowered 1/2 inch and don't want to lower it any more really. I have no problem trimming up my black internal fairing plastics as she did. I just prefer them under the triple.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member