Crashed my new Street Triple

jocampo

m ok, in emergency room waiting for wife, but I'm ok, just pissed.

This stupid girl pulled in front on me.

Was wearing helmet, jacket, gloves, I'm so mad, just 4 Weeks with the bike

bmw675

Thats crazy. It never fails, get a new ride, and it's as if someone painted a target on it.

Hope you are just at the ER just to make sure, and that everything truly is fine. details when you get a chance please.

Spunky99

That sucks.....I made the mistake of allowing the bike to be estimated at a shop that charges the highest prices around and loves to sell new bikes. The estimate ended up above the value of the bike and because I only had it about a year, I lost the down payment and the years worth of payments too. I got zero....

So think about where you want the bike estimated. It's real easy to get an estimate that is above the blue book.....it is used IYKWIM.......

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

jocampo

There's a freak side of all of this. Will elaborate more at home, but wife had a nightmare lastnight, 3am, wake me up crying, said she saw me dying today in a bike accident, so freak

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

r0ar

There's a freak side of all of this. Will elaborate more at home, but wife had a nightmare lastnight, 3am, wake me up crying, said she saw me dying today in a bike accident, so freak
good luck getting her to allow you to get another bike.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Spunky99

You will have to listen and obey all her freaky dreams and premonitions and shyte now.

Sorry Bro but sure glad you are OK.

jocampo

You will have to listen and obey all her freaky dreams and premonitions and shyte now.

Sorry Bro but sure glad you are OK.
I am... we're at home, she drove the other car, you know what was the conversation's topic.

Got the freakin tach on my hand, seeing it pisses me off.

Good thing is, no broken bones. But sore on right leg and left hand. ER doctor prescribed something for pain .

Detrich

dang... glad you're ok, but am sorry to hear about the mishap.

hope u heal up fast and get the bike taken care of.

:)

CrazyCawi

I am just really glad you are ok, this could have been much worse. Your bike is replaceable, your not. Keep your head up though, its not your fault at all