Competition Werkes Exhaust Tip

cbzdel

This is strictly a cosmetic mod...

N

nccoder

Looks cool! Is that mounted just aft the stock can or is that a photo manipulation?

cbzdel

Its mounted to the stock can, it does nothing for performance or sound...

It looks more like an R6 exhaust IMO

reiobard

kind of cool, but depending on the cost, why not just do a "real" exhaust?

cbzdel

Not my bike, CW emailed the pic because I bought their FE kit so they were letting me know about a new product coming out for the bike..

Its still not listed on their site so the price is unknow.. Guessing $100-$200...

Its a cheaper than an exhaust if all you want is looks lol..

Personally I wouldnt waste my time on it, I am just sharing it with the club.. I still like the M4 exhaust the best but am waiting for a Leo to come out :thumbup:

phocoyote7

I wouldn't pay more than $50 for that, and that's pushing it. Can't wait to see some vid's of different exhaust on the R. I like how the M4 angles upward, but didn't like how exhust had flames coming out exhaust. Always seems like something to buy for this bike. :D I have a feeling some things will come out that I already have and want the next best thing, example; purchased the Evo-Tech FE and like the looks of the Comp. Works FE. :(

Roaddawg

Its not bad, something different. Not for everyone, but at least the "aftermarket" is starting to make stuff for our bikes!