dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
lag has kept me off the game... tried a couple of weeks ago.... after three rounds, shut it off and my blood pressure dropped a lot... last game I went 3 and 40.... couldn't hit the side of a barn, so annoying unloading on someone's back and them turning around and dropping me with a few blips.... bad thing was, my last death was kill cam, clearly showed me unloading on them and them hitting a teammate, then turning and hitting me for the final kill... total bs... side effect of living out in the booneis :eek:

Yeah, I have not played for a long time...

Been playing Skyrim. Think I am done with COD for a while. Just keeps getting worse and worse. Will wait and pick up some of these newer non online games. Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3, etc when they get cheaper.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bloodypulp

lag has kept me off the game... tried a couple of weeks ago.... after three rounds, shut it off and my blood pressure dropped a lot... last game I went 3 and 40.... couldn't hit the side of a barn, so annoying unloading on someone's back and them turning around and dropping me with a few blips.... bad thing was, my last death was kill cam, clearly showed me unloading on them and them hitting a teammate, then turning and hitting me for the final kill... total bs... side effect of living out in the booneis :eek:
Hehehe was that u sorry j/k