Civic Weekend Group Ride? Ontario, Canada...

Bigevildoer

Hey All.

Thought I'd give it a whirl again.
Anyone up for a group ride on Monday, Aug. 2???

Weather forecast looks good so far, 30% chance of rain, 28c high.

Suggested meeting place anyone? Same as earlier attempt? Highway 401 and 25 in Milton, at the Kelsey's parking lot?

Big E.

Superzoom

Where are you located, Big E? I'm downtown Toronto. The reason I'm asking is that if it's only us two or a couple of us, we could maybe meet somewhere close to all of us. But I have absolutely no objections to meeting near Milton if that's best for you.

Bigevildoer

Where are you located, Big E? I'm downtown Toronto. The reason I'm asking is that if it's only us two or a couple of us, we could maybe meet somewhere close to all of us. But I have absolutely no objections to meeting near Milton if that's best for you.
I'm in Waterloo - takes about 40 minutes for me to get to Milton, closer to 80-90 minutes for downtown Toronto (depending on traffic).

I know there are a few others in the Toronto/Milton area, so that's why I suggested there.

Later!

Superzoom

Aha! I should have remembered that, as I grew up in Kitchener.

Milton sounds perfect then. I'll let you know if I can make it. I'm getting ready for a trip out to Nova Scotia.

What route were you thinking?

Bigevildoer

I maybe able to join for a little bit. What time? I'm at Mississauga.
Well, do you guys want to say 1pm?
As for the route, I've got no idea - the ride up the escarpment is kind of cool and has some neat twisties (only rode it once though). We can always just wing it too.. hop on and go!

Later!

Bigevildoer

Weather's looking good so far for tomorrow...
So, 1pm at Kelsey's at the highway 401/25 intersection in Milton.

Bring along any friends you want as well - the more the merrier! Doesn't matter what kind of bike shows up of course.

Check here again tomorrow morning for any final updates if necessary.

later!

T.