choosing a bike

eucsstamtic

Sooooo I have this huge dilemma!!! I dont know which color to choose, blue or yellow....:confused:.... Now before you say duhhhh whichever one YOU want..... let me get you up to speed..... I have a blue 07dodgemegacab, the same blue as the bike.... my fiancee wants a blue 250cc, and i want a blue fz6r!! I am concerned that this much blue, might actually make me blue lol..... What do yall think, is this too much blue? dont forget we'll be riding together on seperate bikes at times..... two blue bikes side by side..... is that just crossin a line or what lol..... i'm new to this motorcycle way of life.... I would appreciate yalls OPINIONS... thank you for checkin out the Wannabe/Noobie:D section!!! lol :D

JonKerr

Elite Member

Roaddawg

WHO CARES?!?!? Get what you want! Don't worry about what others think....get the blue one if you want the blue one.

bigpish13

Even if your house is painted blue, you have a blue dog living in a blue dog house, it does not matter. In the end get something that 'll make you happy. You'll be the one coming home to these babies in the end of the day. Having two blue bike side by side may make you even more visible on the road and make you safer in those terms.

bmw675

not to mention blue is the best color :thumbup:

nashvillenobody

but don't forget Yellow is the fastest...lol And.. it was only available in 2009. Personally I like the yellow because it stands out, but again, you have to choose what will make you smile everytime you look out into the garage and see what is sitting there. Good luck and let us know what you pick.

eucsstamtic

Thank you for all the replies.... Ofcourse i'ma go with which ever one i like... but i like the both..... Oh and it was my understanding that if i wanted more power to go with the "FASTER BLUE ONE" ;) Trust me as soon as i get it yall will know i'm gonna feel on top of the world hahaha....

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member