Chicagoland Group Ride

Kayo7

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Kayo7

Kayo,
Count me out for right now.... with my steering head issues, worn front tire, and other breakage issues (car stereo & hard drive) my disposible income is nil for the next few weeks.
Awww man. Well maybe next time.

Kayo7

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen it. In the process of changing the route to around a 450-500 mile trip instead of 850. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Kayo7

Put me on the list. I have a lot on my plate right now with the wedding, depending on what day you decide on I may be able to make this happen. :thumbup:
It's coming up quick, June 1st is the day we decided on. Let me know if you want any help with staying the night or anything cause I know its a bit of a trip for you.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Kayo7

Awww damn! That is my birthday. Lol! Pretty sure my fiance/family is going to want me around for that. I'd love to go though!
Psht, they don't need you there on your birthday. This could be your birthday present to yourself lol.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Grumpy

Hope more peeps come out of hibernation. :(

SpawnXX

Premium Member

tmac6767

I m in Streamwood area. Been riding for about 10 years n recently bought fz6r n join the forum. I m interested in shorter trips , weekend rides. With a 16 month old kid n a 50 hours a week job n summer yard work in the weekends , I just don't have the time :)

Last edited:

Grumpy

What is the new route?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Grumpy

Speaking of new tires, I need a new rear tire real soon. After this ride, if the weather lets it happen, I will have a new one put on. Damn thing is almost toast after 5500 miles.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Kayo7

Sorry guys, been busy this weekend and the computer wasn't working very well. But basically what I'm thinking is to start the route the same and then basically cut straight across through Madison, WI, take that to Lake Michigan, and cruise back south. Makes the trip almost exactly 500 miles. Hopefully I will get a chance to "make" the route so you can see but hopefully you guys get the idea.

Grumpy

Is there a backup date in case of a rain out. Forecast is calling for rain Saturday. :mad:

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member