Chicagoland Group Ride

Kayo7

Grumpy

Looks like fun, would be nice to see what kinda construction there is on that route.

This Sunday day is looking very nice, any one up for a ride? :)

Kayo7

This Sunday day is looking very nice, any one up for a ride? :)
I would but since the softball season is starting up, we have practice/games on Sundays. This Sunday is our last practice before our games start up.

Grumpy

Unfortunately I work on Saturdays! Anyway Sunday is good for me
Send me a PM and don't forget to get in on this group ride!
That's if we ever break 40 degrees. :mad:

Kayo7

Well we finally broke 40 degrees! Yay. Hopefully people have started waking up from there hibernation and want to get in on this group ride!

Grumpy

I did, put some 200 miles on the clock this weekend. :D

Kayo7

I plan on riding my bike all the time now that the weather is turning for the good. Get about a 20 mile ride one way to work, and then the joy riding I do since its so nice out finally. :D

Grumpy

I'm going to be in Lombard land this weekend if you want to meet up. Need to run out to the bike shop and get some goodies. :D

Kayo7

I'm going to be in Lombard land this weekend if you want to meet up. Need to run out to the bike shop and get some goodies. :D
DGY??????? Saturdays are usually better for me but can probably convince the girlfriend to either go with or let me go somewhere by myself.

Grumpy

I don't know what DGY is :facepalm: I'm going to Dupage Honda Yamaha. ;)

Kayo7

I don't know what DGY is :facepalm: I'm going to Dupage Honda Yamaha. ;)
DGY is Downers Grove Yamaha. Dupage Honda.... that's on Route 83 (Kingery Hwy)? That's right down the street from my house if I'm thinking of the right one.

Grumpy

DGY is Downers Grove Yamaha. Dupage Honda.... that's on Route 83 (Kingery Hwy)? That's right down the street from my house if I'm thinking of the right one.
DuPage Yamaha is on North Ave about 10 miles west of 83 on the border of Carol Stream and West Chicago.

Kayo7

DuPage Yamaha is on North Ave about 10 miles west of 83 on the border of Carol Stream and West Chicago.
Ooooo OK, I know which one you are talking about now... I think. South West corner of North Ave and County Farm?

Grumpy

Ooooo OK, I know which one you are talking about now... I think. South West corner of North Ave and County Farm?
Yup that's the place.

Kayo7

Yup that's the place.
That's right down the street from my girlfriends place. Shes just off the corner of County Farm and Army Trail.

Grumpy

If the weather holds out and you want to go ride somewhere let me know. In the early AM I will be in Lombard at Ray o Herron on Roosevelt* Road just west of 355.

Grumpy

Ok, I'm done hijacking this thread. I'll PM you Kayo.

:D

Kayo7

No one else wants in on this sweet ride? It's gonna be fun!