Calling all Bay Area FZ6R

Bay area rider

Just trying to get a list of riders from the bay area...

maybe next time we can all get together and go for a friendly ride.

So we all know who to PM.

I know a few:
Oyamyers
Roaddwag
NoDoze
WTnotch
Joloy133
Wanderer

Thanks! :D

Bay area rider

Bay area rider

me too 7890
Oyamyers
Roaddwag
NoDoze
WTnotch
Joloy133
Wanderer
Corey-m
MiltonDorkenhoff

You're in thanks! :D

Nine of us so far... this is gonna be great once we all get together and ride
:wav:

Bay area rider

:wav:

Oyamyers
Roaddwag
NoDoze
WTnotch
Joloy133
Wanderer
Corey-m
MiltonDorkenhoff

So which days would work for you guys?

I can go either saturday or sunday.

If you prefer weekday rides (like me) we can go wednesdays.

suggest any routes too.

Thanks!

oyamyers

Nice list. I'm open for a weekend ride or after work on a weekday would work to if we could hook up for dinner. I live in San Jose and work in Fremont but am willing to ride just about anywhere.

atawmicpm

Hey ya'll. I'm in SF and work in Palo Alto. Down to group ride once I have a little more experience.

Bay area rider

Hey ya'll. I'm in SF and work in Palo Alto. Down to group ride once I have a little more experience.
No problem! we can all do just a mellow group ride...

Ride safe! :D

Demond

I live in Richmond and work in Sunnyvale. I mostly ride on weekends.

ricoo25

I'm in Oakland and would join up some weekend. Been only riding for a few weeks now, but have been riding every day and am improving dramatically. Did the Skyline Blvd ride to Alice's Restaurant in La Honda, out to the coast, and back through Half Moon Bay. That's a ride I would like to recommend... or even cut down to Santa Cruz from La Honda.

BTW, this is my first post. I have been lurking here for the last couple of months, and I wanted to thank you all for all the information I have gotten from this community. You guys Rock! :rockon:

latony007

This is a great idea, hope you guys pull it off of getting at least 4 or 5 together. Im too far but maybe someone will start one of for So Cal. If you do wind up going please post some picts and a report maybe it will inspire other areas to do the same. It would be really sweet to see 10 fz6rs going down the road together, oh wait I forgot no one on this site has an FZ6R any more except me lol. Don't know about up there but it has been awesome riding weather down here. Xmas was 80.

Roel

I am down for it!
I live and work in Fremont and I am usually available during weekends.

ylwf3vr

Man I miss Bay Area rides. My fav was from sf down hwy 1 to half moon bay

Motomama

I m in Santa Clara and would love to ride with some of FZ6Rs.

HWY 9, skyline,, hwy 1 and many amazing roads in the Santa Cruz mountains is my playground. I ride these roads at least twice a week.

Weekend is good, but also Thursday or Friday.

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3