Bye Bye Pearl White!

alh081

alh081

i hate teasers give it all to me !!! Lol
i havent put the fairings on yet. when i do i'll take some shots and upload it!

alh081

started reassembling today. put on a few items. hopefully finish it tomorrow after work.

alh081

finished reassembling. the guy who did the wrap said it may look better with a bit of white so he left the tank half white. i think it looks ok, but might wrap it black or maybe finish it with red. what do you guys think??

CRAPPY CELL PHONE PIC

bleedinblue

Elite Member

tanoz

Wrap it black IMO. Will match the trim so nicely. Never thought of such a color for a bike ! Great choice man

Bert-Aus

Looking good!
Maybe add white rim tape to accent the tank?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

latony007

I can only see the shot from the front which looks like the whole tank is done. I see some white lower. Its a nice color though, not one you would see everyday that's for sure.

alh081

finished reassembling. the guy who did the wrap said it may look better with a bit of white so he left the tank half white. i think it looks ok, but might wrap it black or maybe finish it with red. what do you guys think??

CRAPPY CELL PHONE PIC

That looks wicked, I would cover the white half of the tank black too. It throws off the color combination. Red and black all day :D

latony007

Jman2slick

Wrap turned out great imo. Like others have said would probably wrap the white to match red or black. Forgive me if you said already but i searched the thread, what website did you create that custom wrap?

pyratio

Sazabi!

--I like it, the color reminds me of the battle armor Sazabi from Gundam.

My favorite mecha design.

~p

Maadi

That red is a lovely color. I would definitely get rid of the white on the tank, doesn't fit. Unless you decide to go with the white stripe on tire idea. That's a pretty good idea, and then those 2 different areas of white would make the whole unit a bit more sporty-looking in my opinion. So all red, or more white, would be my opinion :)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

SAFE-T

Weird color. Almost like red rust-o-leum or primer. Definitely get rid of the white with more rust-o-leum or black.