Boston Marathon...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JimmyC

Absolutely Crazy 22 Injured 2 Dead....Living in Boston My whole Life my heart goes out to he Victims and there Family....there are some sick people in this world!!! Still in shock

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Kayo7

It's crazy that people can do that and feel like it's OK.

RoadTrip

I can't imagine anything more grotesque than hurting an innocent person to make a political statement, hunt them down and destroy them and all of their associates.

kvc25

Had a buddy of mine that was running in the marathon today and was a half mile from the finish line when the first bomb went off. Sad world we live in when stuff like this can happen even at a family friendly event like a marathon!

bmw675

Just found out about this. Absolutely ridiculous. Prayers to all those affected.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Detrich

It's gut wrenching and infuriating that there are low life asshole cowards, who think that blowing up innocent people is the answer to their demented, tortured souls... But, in some ways this is a huge wake up call for everyone- esp to law enforcement agencies.

As a society, we need to be even more alert and even more vigilant, as there are simply too many crazy f'd up people running wild out there. And, the only way to stop them is to go the extra mile of prevention and for ppl to be alert of odd behavior when they see it.

Someone must have seen the ppl put those duffle bags in the trash cans. And, maybe all it would've taken is one alert citizen to call the police and it might've helped.

Thoughts & prayers to all the victims & their families. :(

Deathdiesel

It's gut wrenching and infuriating that there are low life asshole cowards, who think that blowing up innocent people is the answer to their demented, tortured souls... But, in some ways this is a huge wake up call for everyone- esp to law enforcement agencies.

As a society, we need to be even more alert and even more vigilant, as there are simply too many crazy f'd up people running wild out there. And, the only way to stop them is to go the extra mile of prevention and for ppl to be alert of odd behavior when they see it.

Someone must have seen the ppl put those duffle bags in the trash cans. And, maybe all it would've taken is one alert citizen to call the police and it might've helped.

Thoughts & prayers to all the victims & their families. :(
I hate to be a dick on this subject. But really who is going to expect that in a marathon? Noone really. Duffel bags might have been suspicious, but im betting they were covered in trash from the persons doing this deed. You cant really prevent something like this without taking a large police force to every minor public event, and sweeping the major points very thoroughly, and maintaining a strong police presence in the area, whom are also looking for suspicious individuals.

On that note, there really are ****ed up people in the world, and will stop at nothing to make their point.

Detrich

Well, I dunno about other cities, but here in Los Angeles at least any time there are any unattended backpacks or duffle bags anywhere- schools, parking lots, trains, airport etc etc- they freak out like its the apocalypse and create massive inconveniences for everyone.

10 out of 10 times, some idiot dope head just left it there and forgot about it. But, I can see how it only takes one time and it could save so many ppl.

:shrugs: