bikers stop traffic again......

BKP

Great... more stunters giving bikers a bad name...

CrazyCawi

Why can't these idiots find a nice empty parking lot to do their bulltihs.
Thats what my friends and I do....we have permission to a few lots out in the warehouse districts.....its out of the way from public for the most part, big area for gathering and "tailgating" for spectators, and we dont get in any trouble for it. Best of all worlds lol

mdgreene2001

A few bad people will ruin motorcycles for the rest of us. Look at the gun laws and what happens. Pretty soon you will have to fill out a bunch of paper work wait 8 months and pay a $200 tax to buy anything more than a vespa, lol. I know its a little exadurated....

Riccochet

A few bad people will ruin motorcycles for the rest of us. Look at the gun laws and what happens. Pretty soon you will have to fill out a bunch of paper work wait 8 months and pay a $200 tax to buy anything more than a vespa, lol. I know its a little exadurated....
Shhhhhhhh.....this lady might hear you and try to classify our bikes as high speed assault motorcycles and try to ban them. :D

Alex6

Why can't these idiots find a nice empty parking lot to do their bulltihs.
The did not get enough attention from their parents...

Now, "Look at me! Look at me! Pleaaaaseee, look at meeee..... I am such a bad a$$, such a tough guy."

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

some of it was made more dramatic....like the reporter

"We came up behind them and I was scared."

yeah okay...you were probably more like "Sweet I got the big scoup, camera's roll!!!!"

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Grumpy

I call all news today tabloid quality reporting. I can't even justify calling it journalism any more.

CrazyCawi

I call all news today tabloid quality reporting. I can't even justify calling it journalism any more.
I still have respect for "Time" and Nat Geo, they seem to still pride themselves in proper journalism.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

Motomama

Here are some bikers blast through police roadblock on Bay Bridge SF in California.

LiveLeak.com - Bikers blast through police roadblock on Bay Bridge SF.

Not smart at all and they really make it look bad for the rest of us.

Awhile back my friend was pulled over on the freeway by a Highway Patrol Officer. The officer gave him a warning and asked him to slow down. He also thanked my friend for being fully geared and let him go.

I m fully gear all the time when I get on my motorcycle. And in California you can split lanes, but I am not one of these crazy bikers that would do 60 miles between cars either. I think it's just out right stupid to do that.

Recently they just came out with a guidelines that you can split lanes, but the speed can't exceed 30 mph. It doesn't stop the crazy ones, but now it's more easier to ticket them. Good!!! :D

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member