Bike back after being stolen. Need mechanic and advise!

FZ6R REVAMP

Hi guys new to the forums. My fz6r 2010 got stolen from me about 6 months back but the police found it and it's back in my possession.
The bike seems ok but here's what is off with it. Engine light (codes say bike went down and faulty air intake temperature sensor). Indicators broke missing various fairing screws and some for where ignition is. I can get the bike running by holding the tape around the ignition and turning the key. I'm hoping it just needs some screws that are missing to keep it in place rather than having it replaced. Other than that it looks like it's been ridden in dirt they changed the handle bar position to be lower and missing the black fairing that attaches the two main side fairings together right at the bottom behind the front wheel.

So to the people in the forums I need a mechanic reccomending and also how do I get my bike to where ever it needs servicing? I don't know anybody here that can do that and the closest mechanic said 80 dollars from my house to the shop which is less than 15 minutes away. Plus I need to get it to Vic roads after to re register it. All that on top of me not having much after living costs means I need to be cost effective with my choices.
I'm located in Burwood, Melbourne. Thanks for any advice