Big Money Mike strikes again - Gerbings

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Spunky99

Thank God I live in sunny Southern California....even in the winter, summer gear is too hot usually.

AngryAnt

Overall it is rather spendy, but you have to ask yourself, how much $ would you pay to add 3 or 4 months to your riding season each year? Considering this is a one time purchase, and should last me several years, it's really like buying another couple years worth of riding. That's how I look at it.
Hehe, its 79 degrees outside right now, and forecasted to be be low of around 50 degrees and a high of 75 degrees for the next couple weeks.

*This* is riding season for us, f@#$ those hot summer months, those are the months I want to put my bike away...

DavidB455

Try riding in minus temps... it sucks until you remember when your filtering through rush hour, i dont have to get up an hour earlier like the guy I just went past :)

Hehe, its 79 degrees outside right now, and forecasted to be be low of around 50 degrees and a high of 75 degrees for the next couple weeks.

*This* is riding season for us, f@#$ those hot summer months, those are the months I want to put my bike away...

oldtouring b

This might help..

Hey Mike-- think about adding the shortest extension wires that Gerbing's make(12" I think) It makes plugging in your gloves so much easier. You will be amazed at the difference good heated gear makes. Ride safe.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member