best place for neons

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Is there even a bike under all that dirt??? :spank:

I'm just messing. Are there two strips on each side? It looks nice, but is it street legal? I'd be worried about damage from rode debris being kicked up from the rear tire.

MNDZA

At first I was going to say they belong on a ghetto ass car, but after seeing your bike it looks pretty damn cool. I think it would look better if you could hide the strip somewhere so you don't see it directly.

M

madmanmaigret

At first I was going to say they belong on a ghetto ass car, but after seeing your bike it looks pretty damn cool. I think it would look better if you could hide the strip somewhere so you don't see it directly.
I agree...first place they belong is on a car with more money in stereo equipment than motor, second place is where you cannot see the bulb, just the glow from it.

B

buccs40oz

looks like your bike needs a bath worse then mine. they look ok, my opinion you should try to hide them a bit more then that. i know there are few places on our bikes. :thumbup: you got plenty of plastic try to hide them up front. and make sure you got a switch to turn the off when the po po roll by

Hellgate

A Dodge dealership?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

cbzdel

Its a start IMHO... I have this pet peeve about neons/led, I think they look bad if you can actually see the bulbs.. I think to achieve the best overall look they need to be completely hidden.. That way you pull up, turn them on and people are like oh $hit its glowing in the dark, and not oh damn look at that bright ass bulb shining in my eyes lol :thumbup:

Dont get me wrong I am not hating, I want to do the same things with white lights, I just haven't found the perfect place yet..

unleased1287

up front there is more options for hiding them in the back not so good where they wont get so dirty my road out in front of my house is always sandy and i live on back roads. i was thinking about cutting slits into the plastics where they r now so they r hidden better i put them there cause close's to batter and easy to install for now and of coarse a hidden toggle switch. up front i think the best place for lights would be on the sides of the radiator they would be hidden perfect and still light the front of the perfect so that is where i will probably put the next set