Basic Rider Course completed and a photo

nobie318

also what im doing when not being a safe driver.. btw the truck beat me... sbc 350 with supercharger...

r0ar

SaddleUp in Lubbock, Tx was an amazing course provider! Also used my Fz6r for the class :cool:
Lucky Virginia wont allow anything over 500cc in their basic course so I had to ride this ninja 250 that had been DESTROYED. But it was a great class with great instructors.

CtrlAltDl

Get some miles under your belt and you'll be spanking your buddy's truck in no time. ;-)

fltdriver

Get some miles under your belt and you'll be spanking your buddy's truck in no time. ;-)
Yeah, we totally have the advantage in the first ~8 seconds, 0-60 in ~4 seconds. Above 95mph our bike starts to crest on acceleration, IME.

Just a tip (where I shift when getting on it) 25, 45, 60, 75, 90, those are rough numbers. But if you work on shifting quicker and go full tuck you should smoke almost everything that has 4 wheels. Don't think we could touch the supercars but for most "muscle cars" we can definitely win the 1/8, probably win the 1/4.

See red

They were using hyosung gv-250's??? Actually, those are probably the single best 250 cruiser out there. My wife wanted one.

Drag racing a bike gets boring fast btw.

KeysRider3

Congrats on completing the course, and major points for doing it on your 6R!

Great photos. Get the launch down, and you'll embarrass your truck drivin' friend!