Baseball Beards?

Bert-Aus

So I was watching St Louis V Boston last night and noticed almost the entire team on both sides were sporting full face beards.

I haven't seen anything like this before and am curious,
is there fully fledged beard revival going on in the states at the moment or what?

I mean generally 1 or 2 guys out of a group may be bearded up, but an entire squad, seems a bit out of the ordinary.
Is it fund raising thing like Mo-vember?

latony007

So I was watching St Louis V Boston last night and noticed almost the entire team on both sides were sporting full face beards.

is there fully fledged beard revival going on in the states at the moment or what?

I mean generally 1 or 2 guys out of a group may be bearded up, but an entire squad, seems a bit out of the ordinary.
LMAO, I don't know about St. Louis but for Boston most of the players were just released from Prison so that's why they are sporting the beards!

Bert-Aus

LMAO, I don't know about St. Louis but for Boston most of the players were just released from Prison so that's why they are sporting the beards!
LMFAO!

I did think some of them looked in need of a wash!

Alex6

Stolen from the NHL (National [Ice] Hockey League) and known as a playoffs beard. Players stop shaving when the playoff begin and the Stanley Cup winners end up with the huge beards.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Cerebus:needpics:

latony007

I do it every winter... wife hates it... but it does help cut out the cold... plus, come spring when I do a clean-all cut... I look 15 years younger!!!
all that means is you look 15 years older the rest of the year :D

Bert-Aus