Archerzz down

jocampo

Not sure if he posted it here already. But he did on FB.

It looks he's ok though!

He usually vlog on YouTube and a member here as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII via Tapatalk.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

efforex

shadyskater1125

Archerzz

Just logged on after getting a message on facebook I added the two who requested to the viewer list.

Enjoy my stupid stupid mistake.

BKP

Haven't seen your vid, or heard details of the off... hope it was minor, and all parties (you and the bike) are doing well...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Archerzz

Yea I am doing well just pissed at myself for making the mistakes I made. I've been getting careless riding and this was a huge wakeup call to both always wear my gear and pay the *$*% Attention to the road. I only hope this can serve as a warning to other riders to not make the same mistakes that I have.

If you want to see the video just message me your email or YT username on YT, facebook, or on here. And I will add you to the list.

The reason for this is I really dont want the video "public" just yet, still a little fresh and would rather not get flamed or insulted. =P

jocampo

Yea I am doing well just pissed at myself for making the mistakes I made. I've been getting careless riding and this was a huge wakeup call to both always wear my gear and pay the *$*% Attention to the road. I only hope this can serve as a warning to other riders to not make the same mistakes that I have.

If you want to see the video just message me your email or YT username on YT, facebook, or on here. And I will add you to the list.

The reason for this is I really dont want the video "public" just yet, still a little fresh and would rather not get flamed or insulted. =P
Actually, I would wait until your insurance settle down, trust me! Making the video public may have some impact on that, depending of what is being shared and by whom.

I do not believe anyone here will insult you! We all have made mistakes and I strongly believe is better to have stupid mistakes that do not cost your life, than serious errors that send you 6 feet under.

Yeah, always, always wear your gear. A helmet saved my life 4 months ago. And today I bought a new Triumph Boneville and guess what was the 1st thing I bought ... A HELMET!!!