April fools day....Expected 8-12 inches? Motherf#!%

DocFZ

Well I hope none of you are up in the NH MA area, Looks like we're gonna get pounded with snow. What makes it extra crappy is next week we're supposed to get into the 60s :( F!@#!

CBanks2343

Its the global warming...............lol

Stephenfz6r

Well I hope none of you are up in the NH MA area, Looks like we're gonna get pounded with snow. What makes it extra crappy is next week we're supposed to get into the 60s :( F!@#!
Well at least the snow wont be radioactive (I hope?).:confused:

arkkornkid

8-12 inches?...... gonna get pounded?....

dude, that's so Freudian

DocFZ

Well at least the snow wont be radioactive (I hope?).:confused:
Haha funny you say that. My mum said make sure not to eat the snow, lol apparently they found some radiation in rain water up here. Not enough to hurt anything but still ridiculous.

DocFZ

8-12 inches?...... gonna get pounded?....

dude, that's so Freudian
Lol I said with snowwww. Might as well get two pickets to tittsburgh then. Maybe there wont be snow there :)

bigguybbr

I was just on my bike yesterday for a ride! What the crap! Last time it snowed it was right after that awesome 70 degree day a few weeks ago. We can't catch a break in NE...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Midnightroadie04

Elite Member

CDN6R

Beautiful day here yesterday (Nova Scotia),chilly but nice,dry roads. I rode about 225 KMS. Today cold cloudy and right now it is snowing:rant: :banghead: So for Martin (Marthy) and Jon (JonKerr) ,,,, Yeah rub it in (temps in the 80's),,,,:noworries: We in the North East have broad shoulders

DocFZ

I'm over here on the coast, so we may not get as much as you, but I mean RALLY???? Is this ever going to end? At least I rode to work Wed and Thurs.
albeit on the Wing. Might have taken the FZ if it weren't all torn apart for mods (List to follow soon!)
My bike is still in the basement :( Once its out, its out. Havent ridden at all this year. But hey somewhat good news, the snow is turnin into rain and we only got 5 inches. Hopefully it'll be gone by august :banghead:

Stephenfz6r

Man I was sweating my ass off on the way home from work today. Overpants are a bit hot when it's 75º and not a cloud in the sky. :eek:

(Sorry I had to) :D
Shaddup!:rant:

J.J.

15 days left to the snowmobile season let it rip braaaap
I put close to 3k this season trail riding, would have done more but want a new 1200 4stroke skidoo
Plenty of time for the FZ6R & will wait til the frost heaves settle, potholes fill in & road salt/dirt gets washed away anyways.