Anyone in the Columbia, Maryland area?

I should be home from church by noon, you're all welcome anytime after that. Brice is off work at 1pm and should be able to join us for our 2pm start time.
Ill be there at 1 then? It shouldnt take me more than 30 mins to get there. besides my normal gear, should i bring some cash or anything along?

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Oh yeah, almost forgot! White's Ferry accepts cash only. I think it's $5 per bike but can't remember and too lazy to try and look it up online.

We almost always find ourselves stopping for food at some point. The norm is Buffalo Wild Wings, split a nacho or two and maybe some wings. Bring some cash if you choose to partake of the biker's feast.
mmmk. :) Do you know how many other bikers will join us? You mentioned someone named Brice. Just curious. ;)

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Cool. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk now Free

Add another rider to the list. My fathers work schedule got changed up and will be off on Sunday to ride with us. Hopefully we can ride if the drowning rain would stop... XD

Yeah... I have no skills and barely any practice riding whiles its wet. Lol Hopefully itll be dry enough by then.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk now Free

Last edited:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Actually raining now. See y'all some other time
Yea... I think we should postpone. Would be crazy to ride. Plus with those strange waves of rain that practically flood the road in minutes... We can look at doing this some other time. :)