Anyone in the Columbia, Maryland area?

I live in columbia and wondering if there are people who want to ride with me and my father? Looking for a small group to ride with on the weekend. :cool:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

jfont

I'm above annapolis.

We can likely do next weekend. It will depend on my work schedule. Have any ideas for where to ride? The longest ive ridden was up to lisben and back using backroads which is only about 45 mins to an hour ride.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Well, my father and i could ride on the 19th. That ride around whites ferry sounds fun!

Cerebus

I don't know the way, I've never led that, but I can figure it out. If Joe is available, he definitely knows that whole area.

Weekend on the 19th I'm out of town. Can you guys make Saturday October 12 work?
I'm almost positive I have a ride with some guys from work on the 12th. Pretty sure Sunday the 13th is open. I should know for sure early this week though.

jfont

I can typically only do weekends. But for me it's very skittish. School work and home/girlfriend needs change to frequently during the week to commit. But If you guys have a ride then I will show when able to.

I couldn't start on the 13th until the early afternoon, but I think I could make it work.
I could make it work but my father wont be able to join. I could likely get someone to take my shift if im scheduled on sunday. Ill let you guys know on tuesday.

So I am able to ride on Sunday if it does not rain. Anyone want to join? @mistahT would you be able to join and lead? I can do it any time during the day so what time works best for everyone. :)

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
I should be able to meet you guys around 2pm. I have a Ninja 500 and Ninja 650 who potentially want to join us. The 650 rider knows the route like the back of his hand. I can figure out the way if he can't make it.

Where do you all want to meet? My house has been a meeting place for a long time and I have no problem keeping it that way, but I know Columbia to Gaithersburg is a trek. Any ideas for a meeting spot?
If you know where Highland is, would meeting at the Twist and Turn Tavern work? Its on the corner of MD 216 and 108. Would that work? I dont really know any other meeting places west that i could suggest. It does not matter where we meet. I can ride all the way to gaithersburg. Its only about 30mins away. :)

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
I know twist and turn, I can walk there from my parents house, they live across the street from the little white church on 216.

It might be better for you to just come meet us over this way cause many of us live out here. Let me talk to my more geographically inclined friends and figure this out.
Just give me the address or a local landmark we can meet at and ill google map it. I have a decent to good memory for directions. Maybe PM if you prefer if you choose your house. ;)

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member