anyone have a windscreen there getting rid of?

deuz

I'm looking for a new windscreen as I have just finished respraying my bike and the dog decided to eat my one long story .

I'm looking for a new windscreen as I have just finished respraying my bike and the dog decided to eat my one long story .
I just replaced my stock windshield with a Double Bubble. I have the stock windshield available. I think 30 bones is reasonable unless you got something to trade.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

deuz

Sorry I havnt responded I had my first accident 2 days ago. Happened on my way to work car cut me off and I had to drop the bike , I'm ok just torn ligament in my right knee and bike is getting assessed

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Sorry I havnt responded I had my first accident 2 days ago. Happened on my way to work car cut me off and I had to drop the bike , I'm ok just torn ligament in my right knee and bike is getting assessed
Damn, sorry to hear that too. Get better and keep that leg elevated on ice. If you need the windshield, send me your info and I'll send it. No Charge.

knightmare

I hate cars and there drivers.... Sorry to hear that bro.... Jumping back from an accident is a Challenge in its self... Good luck....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

deuz

Thanks everyone for the thoughts just resting up looks like a 4 week wait before I can ride again but at least I can ride again. I should know if the bike is a ride off or not in the next 2 days ... Hopefully they replace the wind shield lol but I can't wait to get back on I'll keep u posted