Anyone have a name for their bike?

xinu

Just curious if anyone here has a name for there 6R.

I usually come up with a name or handle to call my rides. Usually some kind of endearing name that represents it's looks, personality or demeanour. It usually takes me a few weeks of contemplation before one finally sticks.

I think I have landed on a name for this one (2014 FZ6R): ZIPPY

latony007

I would never refer to it by name to someone else like im taking betty for a ride this weekend lol, but i have been known to call my cruiser the pig for its weight/handling at very low speeds. I have also called my fz6r blue thunder for the whisper mode they had if anyone is old enough to have seen the movie.

xinu

I would never refer to it by name to someone else like im taking betty for a ride this weekend lol, but i have been known to call my cruiser the pig for its weight/handling at very low speeds. I have also called my fz6r blue thunder for the whisper mode they had if anyone is old enough to have seen the movie.
I got over the embarrassment of calling my bikes by name long ago:eek:

I called my cruiser Tiny because it was exactly the opposite.

Bert-Aus

...blue thunder for the whisper mode they had if anyone is old enough to have seen the movie.
I believe that movie was my first opportunity to see boobs on TV...ahhh whisper mode:D

My rides have/ had the following names
Suzuki '06 SV1000S -she is a 90degree twin, hence the name~Suzi2
Yammie '99 YZFR6 -Japanese bike, runs pretty quick/ hot much like Saki ~Rocket Ricer
Yammie '09 XJ6S -she was my first moto I had grown to love, modded and done serious riding on beyond commuting ~Rocket Ride

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

xinu

There's a thread for this already.

FZ6R was Sasha
GSXR is Tanya

But I never refer to them by name.
OK... I'm guilty of sloppy due diligence but I did do a search for any threads titles with the key word "name". Got nothing.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

xinu

I'm for that. What's the procedure? Do I make a request to admin/moderator?

I sent a PM to admin

Last edited:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member