Any one in AZ?

CGENGO

Are there any FuzzySixers out there in Arizona? I would love to meet up with a rider or two!

Newmason

I dont, but I will be making my 1800 mile one way trip to the prescott area to visit my buddy at the end of summer! Where about are you? Once in the prescott area my buddy has an 800 mile or so loop for us to do that he is going to take me on. Should be a great trip!

CGENGO

I am in Prescott!! I just did a 544 mile trip to Vegas and back. It was amazing (but sore butt!). Perhaps your bud and I should connect for a ride!

Newmason

Well hell you might know him!

Halon

You already messages me but I thought I'd pipe up and say hey. I'm in Peoria, and have no idea where Prescott is. Lol. I just moved here in January though and am still figuring everything out. But I ride a 2010 black/bronze, with a blue and white jacket. Usually a backpack as well, our trunk space is terrible!

McJosh

I'm a noob but I'm from chandler. Just got my fz6r on sunday.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nucmedman63

I live in lake havasu city and if you ever head west I'd be glad to try to hook up with ya. someday i'd like to get to the prescott area as summer get closer the temps down here get to around 115 prescott would be a nice brake

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

wighty

Just bought my 2011, live in n phx and have an awesome route to prescott that I have been riding every week (wed or Thurs) while the weather is still good. Anyone care to meet up?

rjohnson5481

know this thead is old, but i'm PCSing to Tucson in about a week i'll be there 1 aug.

rjohnson5481

Maybe you can do me a huge favor?
I'm going to be stationed at davis-monthan and was wondering about the condition of the surrounding area. I'm looking to move into brittany court apartments on speedwy blvd

Me and the wife will be there 1 Aug
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk