Any MotoGP Fans!?

Howdy! Only three races left! I think Lorenzo is going to take it! Hopefully! Rossi has enough world championships! You never know though! Rossi is still in the lead and he is a motorcycle prodigy!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I love watching Rossi race! His accomplishments are amazing, and he seems to be a really cool guy. I'll have to check when the next races are so I can catch them on TV.

I also like watching SBK racing. Ben Spies is planning to step up to MotoGP at the end of this season. I hope his learning curve moves quickly. :p

fstrthan_uthink

+1 Rossi is on a different level when it comes to riding motorcycles.

I watch SBK, World SuperSport, pretty much anything if it's on...

Speed HD FTW haha

rleckert

I DVR all of the races so this winter I can watch them again - My DVR is almost full with Moto GP, AMA and WSB races!

Well, the next race is on this Sunday! It is in Australia! Rossi better pick it up though! I think he only has a fifteen point lead! Lorenzo is closing the gap! Lorenzo smoked the last race! He took first and Rossi finished fourth! I was amazed!

JonKerr

Elite Member

KelownaKeith

Yeah, I watch WSB and MotoGP religiously too. The only auto racing I watch now is F1.

Motorcycle racing is so much more exciting because of the constant overtaking that takes place and the rivalry between the Master (Rossi) and the Upstart (Lorenzo) is fascinating to watch.

And I believe that Motorcycle racers are THE BRAVEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET!

angelsneverlose

What station are you guys watching these on? ive only caught like one race and it was called something weird on the tv guide....

So someone please let me know!! Speed channel? ESPN? what?

what times too?

rleckert

You can catch all of these on Speed channel. They are on at all different times, I just set my DVR to record all AMA, FIM and MotoGP then I can watch them on my schedule. I believe the racing is pretty much over by the end of this month though.

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Ben Spies to race MotoGP finale. That bike is pure sex on two wheels. :eek:

Link To The Article
I can't wait!!! I loved watching him race, not to mention his home town is only about 1.5 hours from here. I may pay him a visit and ask for some pointers...:thumbup: