Any FZ6R riders from the New England area?

rahuljp

Danbury,CT here! I also just noticed that this thread is pretty old..! Anyone still care?

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Alex6

If you are looking for a group ride it would be a more practical approach to join a local to you forum.
The bike specific forum is great to have an opportunity to talk to the owners of the same bike as yours: mods, repairs, troubleshooting, etc.
But the riders are spread all over the country/world and getting a ride together is a bit unrealistic.
For the NE riders I suggest new england streetriders (nesr.com) and for ~90% CT/10% MA band of riders.

mcbent77

I'm just west of Boston in Mass and would love to have some people to ride with. If anyone's up for it, let me know

buckwild

Newport, RI

Wolf, hit me up and come to newport!

JFresh

Reviving this thread.

Recently moved to Groton, CT from Boston for the USCG. Originally from CT, but I've been between NY, NJ, and MA for the past 13 years.

dirtysocks

In Middletown. Look up bandofriders.net if your looking for a local CT group to ride with.

I got my FZ6R two months ago & Gavin a blast, just passed the first 1000miles riding the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sthpaw01

Im in Cromwell. I just took delivery last night. I just want to see who's in the area that I can meet up with and ask questions to if I have any. :). Its my first bike. Yay!