Any FZ6R riders from the New England area?

robbversion1

I don't have my bike yet but should get it in spring. Just looking to see how many people I have around my way that might want to ride one day. Lol i just realized that rhymed

Btw I'm up in northern Connecticut

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

fz6rwolf

Providence, RI here

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

firefighter57

Yeah man. I live in Fairfield CT /New Haven CT/ Westchester NY depending on the day, mood, or need. And on the fairfield to new haven note, let me just tell you how much 95 sucks.

robbversion1

Yeah man. I live in Fairfield CT /New Haven CT/ Westchester NY depending on the day, mood, or need. And on the fairfield to new haven note, let me just tell you how much 95 sucks.
Yea i hear that, lol. i try and stay away as much as possible. Is lane splitting tolerated in CT? i've only been here for 3 years.

firefighter57

yeahhhhh...ehhhhh kinda. I mean is it really tolerated anywhere? I haven't gotten pulled over yet but I think no matter where in the US you go, people driving are going to be pissed cause you can pass all of them to the front of the line and save time. The way I think of it, don't hate cause I have two wheels!

robbversion1

yeahhhhh...ehhhhh kinda. I mean is it really tolerated anywhere? I haven't gotten pulled over yet but I think no matter where in the US you go, people driving are going to be pissed cause you can pass all of them to the front of the line and save time. The way I think of it, don't hate cause I have two wheels!
lol i've heard stories of people opening their doors when you're passing. i dont know if they're trying to hit you or scare you into swerving and hitting the car on the other side.

DocFZ

Im in southern nh, litchfield to be exact. Near manchester. Cant wait for spring lol

bigguybbr

Just outside of Hartford, CT here. Don't see too many other FZ6R guys around these parts. I have only seen one so far to be exact.

Central CT is full of r6 and GSXR 600 hood rats out of Hartford in t-shirts and jeans, helmet on the backseat instead of on their head, doing nothing but buzzing up and down 84 at 100+ mph or through the city streets over revving between lights (tons without license, reg or insurance, so be careful if you are around them), or a lot of older Harley guys. The Harley guys make poke ya a little about riding a jap bike, but it's almost always in good fun.

Northern CT has some great roads, so hit me up if you want to do some riding.

Last edited:

Patek86

Southern Massachusetts Here.

CIGANINHA FZ6R

I love maine... Drove my fz6r o acadia national park last summer... And i'm planing to do this again before this summer is over... Anybody would like to join me?

Brock Kickass

I'm not familliar with Acadia National Park, but I am planning on climbing Mt. Washington in the last week of July. Are they close?

gabe718

brand new to forum from ct!!!!! new london, waterford, norwich,middletown, rocky hill, newington area

just got my 2012 fz6r 4/23 the weather has not been good so havent been able to ride her

this is my 1st bike cant wait to meet new riders