Any body seen these??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbzdel

i know nothing about them but am doubting a +15-35 additional HP gain for $50...

Otherwise everyone would want one and they would charge alot more than $50 lol

C

champion221elite

It's a scam, and I highly doubt it will increase your power even slightly. More than likely, it's nothing more than a simple LED, and a couple of resistors soldered to a fixture.

If 15-35 additional horsepower were truly that simple as a $49 part, everybody including the race teams would be installing them (which clearly is not happening). An FZ6 for example puts out around 90 hp in stock form. Even the high dollar aftermarket exhaust systems along with REAL tuners such as a PCIII or Juice Box and a professional dyno tune will struggle to increase HP any higher than the upper 90's.

Run... don't walk away from this product!

C

cp04

Looks like a big scam to me. An actual Power Commander won't give you those numbers, let alone something that looks like it could have been soldered together in your garage.

lilfuzz

Well at the least i guess I brought these out in the open for everyone to be aware of then. O well. Thanks for the opinions guys.

M

mpb218

I admit it, I didn't read the whole thing, but I bet it has something to do with controlling the temp sensor so it thinks it is always cold and dumps fuel like crazy.

Just saying... that's what I would do.

F

FZ6biker

Its a scam. It tampers with the air/fuel mixture, increases your fuel consumption and you thpugh may feel a little increase in power but a huge loss in gas mileage and overwork the engine causing more wear n tear and maintenance.

J

jtarkany

If that thing can do a better job on mapping your fuel than a power commander, then I say by 3 and add a marine bilge pump for a turbo charger :eek:

lilfuzz

I tell yall this. In the esence of wanting more horsepower...... I have a few extra small block chevy's laying around. Bring your bikes up and I will install them for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.