Another great socal ride complete

latony007

professional pictures

Ok so here is the pro shots from highwayphotos.net looks like the only one who didnt get one was duckman (not such good luck with photos). cezell and knightmare had multiples so they should go on and check those out. i got a shot from this guy, but i just bought the download and send it to walmart to have an 11x14 supergloss on wood done.

Attachments

I saw mine. I've been checking all day. Now just to wait for the rock store.
Awww.... I was looking forward to that!!! After I already lost my camera no less. Next time, I'm wearing medieval armor with a duck mask... While I have garbage patch dolls strapped all over the bike. Dragging chains strapped with cowbells.. Wait, this is only the highway shot. I hope they got me on the Rock shot.

Last edited:

knightmare

There is a while minute of just that moment cezell... Ull love the background music I chose... Hagaha....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

There is a while minute of just that moment cezell... Ull love the background music I chose... Hagaha....

looking forward to seeing it. Did you check out your highway shots? those came pretty good of everyone but you and cezell got multiples

knightmare

Ya I just checked it out... They all look good... It's a good linking crew.... We got to do it again for sure.... I had a blast....

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
I feel like a High school girl who could not go to prom! :wtfgun::wtfgun:

after seeing that vid.. love the intro by the way. although before I saw Chris's encounter with the law the fact that the vid had a cop count was really throwing me off considering my bike is way to loud. last thing I want is a ticket.

so which ride did you guys like better? ACH or Mulholland?
So far Mulholland since I've never rode the ACH...

knightmare

Mulholland is better.... But crowded...

Murals

JT next time you'll be there with us I'll make another video:] Haha I dont think youll have a problem with your exhaust especially if we're in a group. Some of the Harleys there are deafening literally lol.
ACH is my backyard so I ride at least a section of it almost everyday. I like each differently, ACH usually always has less traffic, more long sweeping turns. Mulholland has more twists, moderate traffic, and the ocean views and amount of bikes up there on the weekends is just breathtaking.

latony007

I feel like a High school girl who could not go to prom! :wtfgun::wtfgun:

after seeing that vid.. love the intro by the way. although before I saw Chris's encounter with the law the fact that the vid had a cop count was really throwing me off considering my bike is way to loud. last thing I want is a ticket.

so which ride did you guys like better? ACH or Mulholland?
you did miss out, next time we expect you there. Matter of fact you should start the next one.

I think ACH is the better motorcycle ride for the simple fact its a longer stretch of no lights no intersections road. Mulholland is fun for the opposite, lots of places to stop and the photographers are cool. Do NOT be worried about your pipes trust me on that.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

and the cops!

alright let me look at my calendar and ill commit to something. Ill start a new thread soon

Sweet man yea give us a good month or 3 weeks heads up and we can set up a group ride just for your appearance
Sounds good, and def. can set up one for Nismos appearance. Of course the big problem with people from NJ visiting is getting them to go home :)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

cezell09

May 19th is my birthday so hopefully I'll be able to make it. My wife might want me to stay home or something. I'll just tell her she can celebrate without me.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

Will let you know, our buddy who lives in Thousand Oaks seems to have something planned out already so a big group ride may be hard to deliver on. I will try to post up where/when we'll be riding and maybe some can meet up with us.
fine, we didnt want to ride with you anyway !
I grew up in T.O. and its only about 10 minutes from the route you see on our videos from this weekend. im sure that is where he will take you.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member