amazing deal on an Yellow and black 09 FZ6R

FZ6RJIM

hey guys,

i hope this is in the right thread..
I am new one here and just purchased my first yamaha motorcycle.. quick little back ground. i bought my first bike about 1-2 months ago. i was looking at different bikes n settled for a 2010 ninja 250 i got a smoken deal on. little did i know that i would have more then adiquit exsperence to ride. i new from the start i should have just bougt a 600cc yamaha because i grew up with yamaha and have loved them all my life.

so now thats outta the way. the deal i got on this bike was in my opinion, smoken almost burning. i bought the bike out of state from a whole saler who sells them at a little over dealer cost. i paid $5500 for this bike. as most know the ratail is roughtly $7300. after everything was all said and done, with takes tags and title work, i ended up paying 5,975 and some change.
oh and the bike litterly had 0 Miles on it when i loaded it up.

what do you guys think? good deal or am i just filling my head?

Yellow09FZ6R

hey guys,

i hope this is in the right thread..
I am new one here and just purchased my first yamaha motorcycle.. quick little back ground. i bought my first bike about 1-2 months ago. i was looking at different bikes n settled for a 2010 ninja 250 i got a smoken deal on. little did i know that i would have more then adiquit exsperence to ride. i new from the start i should have just bougt a 600cc yamaha because i grew up with yamaha and have loved them all my life.

so now thats outta the way. the deal i got on this bike was in my opinion, smoken almost burning. i bought the bike out of state from a whole saler who sells them at a little over dealer cost. i paid $5500 for this bike. as most know the ratail is roughtly $7300. after everything was all said and done, with takes tags and title work, i ended up paying 5,975 and some change.
oh and the bike litterly had 0 Miles on it when i loaded it up.

what do you guys think? good deal or am i just filling my head?
That's 30 bucks less then I paid for mine but yes I feel we got a great deal

bankmaggot

How did you get that deal? I'm looking for one at the moment. I got a dealer that has on for 5299 but total came to like 6400.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

bankmaggot

the '09 models factory cost was $4,950.00. The '10's went up $200 approx.

What you need to do is tell them your ready to make the deal but you want them to waive the set-up and crate fee of $500.00 Also, did this quote include the first tag and taxes?

It should also include the document fee's that, depending on location, can be around $120.00.

it all adds up fast!
Yes. 6400 is out the door taxes and license. So 5k+tax(10% here)+license --> 6k should be very doable. Especially for an '09 and considering the economy. I think I need to sit down with a dealer rather than cold calling. Thanks for the factory cost info. I didn't know that.

nashvillenobody

I know the dealers here in tennessee are waiving the crate and build fees on the 09's. America's Motorsports is now offering your choice of color for 5299 plus 120 doc fee and taxes and tags if you live in tenn. Out of state just shipping charges...lol

FZ6RJIM

How did you get that deal? I'm looking for one at the moment. I got a dealer that has on for 5299 but total came to like 6400.
There is a place in Petersburg WV and there name is tri county Honda yamaha Kawasaki. They are on eBay with the seller name bright-cycle.
They are a wholesaler. They get bike from dealers who want to move old product out for new. They are great proper to with