All these r mods

tractorboy

Wow....you guys are all really really modding these things up!!

Carbon Fiber wrapped...mirrors, exhaust!! I thought I was pushing it with adding rim tape and a sticker....hahahaha

Man...Im sitting here thinking....if I wanted to be original with mine I shoulda just left it alone !!! NOW that would be an original R.....

Hey guys and gals...im totally kidding...Im surprise (and Impressed) at how much and how soon you have modded your bikes.

But its all way cool......Im glad to see these babies taking off as I think they are perfect bike...for beginner and commuter...........

Keep it up and keep those mods going !!!!!

cant wait to see the carbon fiber wrapped. I just need to know where to put the slushy holder for mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tractor

(then again.....I couldnt resist painting a flame paint scheme on my 49 tractor while......fixing it up......

:thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Cup holders are definitely next on my list!! LOL That way I can have both hands free when I run to Taco Bell for fourth meal. :rockon:

F

FZ1inNH

I'm trying to set up a meeting with a shop local that will take my mock up for an FZ6R FE Kit and actually make one for my wife's bike. It's simple in design, very strong, almost invisible and will use the stock turn signals and plate light.

I have to ask, if the price is right, how many people have I just interested in this? I'd like to see them create several and sell them here for the members.

I'm going to make a mock up out of sheet metal so I can see what it looks like mounted and get pics. I think you will like it if you own an FZ6R.

The other cool part is, with very little change, I can have them make the same thing for my FZ1 which is eerily similar in the tail design. The FZ6R tail was certainly modeled after the successful FZ1 tail. :D

Let me know if your curiousity is piqued. I'll try and do the mock up some night this week and get some pics.

-Eric

phocoyote7

I'm trying to set up a meeting with a shop local that will take my mock up for an FZ6R FE Kit and actually make one for my wife's bike. It's simple in design, very strong, almost invisible and will use the stock turn signals and plate light.

I have to ask, if the price is right, how many people have I just interested in this? I'd like to see them create several and sell them here for the members.

I'm going to make a mock up out of sheet metal so I can see what it looks like mounted and get pics. I think you will like it if you own an FZ6R.

The other cool part is, with very little change, I can have them make the same thing for my FZ1 which is eerily similar in the tail design. The FZ6R tail was certainly modeled after the successful FZ1 tail. :D

Let me know if your curiousity is piqued. I'll try and do the mock up some night this week and get some pics.

-Eric
Two words;

Billy Mays :D

hope your just not giving it to them, should create mock up then try to get a patent.

F

FZ1inNH

Two words;

Billy Mays :D

hope your just not giving it to them, should create mock up then try to get a patent.
I actually had to go Google Billy Mays... I don't watch much TV at all. :D But I get ya! ;)

It would cost me more to get the patent for it than I care to pay. How many would I have to sell for an ROI? :eek: No, I'd give it to them and let them run with it. I live comfortably and I'm not looking to make money off anyone but I do like to keep local folks in business. :rockon:

"If you act in the next 15 minutes, we'll give you a second one FREE!" :rof: :justkidding: