3 more days!!!!!

b_who

WOOOOO
Ima be a super nerd and get it a midnight :p
anybody else?

yfz6r

I won't have time for COD with skyrim and skyward sword coming. Those are the only games I need for a few months.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Kdubb223

YES MW2 Skinned and Patched for 60 bucks! CANT WAIT! Im SOOO STOKED FOR MW4 and 5 and 6! Those games are gonna be soooooooo epic too! They wont look or play like the previous games...err versions. Everyone see Jonah Hill commercial?! That was wayyy awesome too! makes me feel like being 12 all over again!!! See you n00bz online! console version too cus that's how fps games are meant to be played.

:justkidding:
no more money for repackaged cod games. activision needs to take some time off but unfortunately milliongazillion people are still gonna buy this crap furthering the yearly release of the same game with a few tweaks to their arcade multiplayer.

iSpoolin

Too bad after COD4 they ruined the game LOL I'm not even getting this one honestly (at least not right off, maybe for christmas or something) but the fact that they just keep adding more and more stupid items to the game is retarded. All the games turned into is hide and kill until you get the killstreak you want. Then theres 1293742349823 killstreaks out at one time.

If they would go back to 3 kills = UAV, 5 kills = Airstrike, and 7 kills = helicopter, and have that be it, then the game would be a lot more competitive. I can't stand that shit. Then you get into the stupid equipment they have now like Heartbeat sensors, bouncing betties, etc etc. Send people out with one frag, one stun, and a weapon and be done with it.

They started aiming the game more towards the "noob" players now and it sucks. I used to play COD4 competitively, me and my team were ranked in the top 5 teams on Gamebattles for 3 seasons. THAT game was truly competitive. The new ones, a freakin 3 day old infant could play them LOL

Like I always say, theres a reason why COD4 actually made it into the MLG lineup, and none of this new shit has.

Crocop43

Yeaaaaaaaah time to take vacation days

Kdubb223

Too bad after COD4 they ruined the game LOL I'm not even getting this one honestly (at least not right off, maybe for christmas or something) but the fact that they just keep adding more and more stupid items to the game is retarded. All the games turned into is hide and kill until you get the killstreak you want. Then theres 1293742349823 killstreaks out at one time.

If they would go back to 3 kills = UAV, 5 kills = Airstrike, and 7 kills = helicopter, and have that be it, then the game would be a lot more competitive. I can't stand that shit. Then you get into the stupid equipment they have now like Heartbeat sensors, bouncing betties, etc etc. Send people out with one frag, one stun, and a weapon and be done with it.

They started aiming the game more towards the "noob" players now and it sucks. I used to play COD4 competitively, me and my team were ranked in the top 5 teams on Gamebattles for 3 seasons. THAT game was truly competitive. The new ones, a freakin 3 day old infant could play them LOL

Like I always say, theres a reason why COD4 actually made it into the MLG lineup, and none of this new shit has.
Well said. I share the same feelings. COD4 was a legit competitive multiplayer game.

back to BF3 PC...which is about to get better now that these children/non team players will have their mighty Noob of Duty to go play. Win Win.

iSpoolin

Well said. I share the same feelings. COD4 was a legit competitive multiplayer game.

back to BF3 PC...which is about to get better now that these children/non team players will have their mighty Noob of Duty to go play. Win Win.
I'm excited for Skyrim this friday myself, I'm not to much into the MP games here lately for some reason lol

Deputyfarva252

Ive had mine pre ordered since you could back in May? June? I dunno its been awhile anyways .......I cant wait I have my whole group going tonight at midnight to get it .....cant wait
:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

iSpoolin

Ive had mine pre ordered since you could back in May? June? I dunno its been awhile anyways .......I cant wait I have my whole group going tonight at midnight to get it .....cant wait
:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:
I don't do that anymore, not for long anyway. I waited in line from 11am -12 am for MW2. Huge dissappointment and i'll never be waiting that long for a game again.

b_who

Wow i saw ppl already lined up at gamestop at 12 in the afternoon when i rode by to my friends

i dont think this game will be that great but in the end its still more fun to play then most games out or coming out.

as compared to Battlefield i find it fun but idk lacks something to me, its wierd i find there games fun and great multi-player but i always end up back to COD even though ive grown to resent Activision and the series lol:rolleyes:

i guess because i like the fast pace COD which is more my style

Spitfire

Sooo the game is pretty awesome!

I definitely enjoy it so far, although I've only put on about 3 hours and some special ops.

I guess I'm one of those people that just likes the 'new game'. I liked Black Ops when it came out and haven't touched MW2 since. Now that MW3 is out I won't touch Black Ops or MW2.

SpitfireT85 on PSN! Add me! I'll be on tomorrow all day =P

speedracer51

They toned down the noob tube, it doesnt seem to have the same blast radius. There doesn't seem to my as much noobing going on, I like it. And I like how they have the kill streak rewards set up. They help guys like me that can't play that well have more fun.