2013 FZ6R is it Hot or Not?

DarkWing

Well... i must say, I kinda got pushed into getting the blue one (was not happy about that, but its kinda my own fault.) I kept looking at pictures of it and going meh... but then i got it and this thing has really really grown on me! Since the front fairings are actually black, i eventually plan to take the stickers off and do a blue and black with green glow. I've already scratched the stickers on the right side which i am none too happy about, but it still looks gorgous! And then eventually i want to turn it naked.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

DarkWing

same happened with me and my balck raven I was not a fan of the red then it grow on me then I started adding small red accents and now its just insane
Yeah plus in person this blue is really a pretty color. Everyone stares. I love your bike JT. Only thing is I'm just not a huge fan of monster. But it still looks BA!

Sent from my Nexus 7

latony007

same happened with me and my balck raven I was not a fan of the red then it grow on me then I started adding small red accents and now its just insane
I did the same thing. I was like well the shock is red and im not replacing that right now and the accent are red but that was it. So lets just emrace it so I got red fairing bolts, red gas cap cover, put some red Yamaha stickers on the ends of my sliders and red grips. still would have rather done all those things in blue though, think that would look sick with the pearl white tank.

Dave

I have this bike. It looks good to me. I may have pick a different color but I got a really good deal so I bought it.

jammer

I'm kinda particular to the blue. A lot of folks around here are all about blacked out bikes but I passed on a white one to get mine.

mrtho1

Cough... that's the bike I just bought ;) It was that or the 2014 red and white. I wasn't a fan of all the white on the 2014 fairings, figured that would just be dirty all the time, so, got the blue.

ajs310

I test rode the 2013 in Yam Team Blue and I have to say it looks gorgeous in person. Waaay better than the pictures. But I got a deal I couldn't refuse on a red/copper 2011 :)

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Nmexico

I was going to maybe paint the front white fender blue to match the body of the blue 13 but after a few days it has worn on me well and will leave it alone. The white fender makes the bike stand out from the crowd.
Not too shabby. Yeah, thats a professional pic but still.

chopper71

I know this is a older thread. I must say JT your bike is awesome looking. That is the color theme I have done with all my previous bikes. Now I'm going to go matte orange and black. Another member on here has offered to help me with the project. We are doing the plasti-dip so the factory paint won't be harmed in case I sell or trade the bike. Which I don't see myself doing.

You got that Darth Maul look in that bike which I dig.