2009 new FZ6R still around!

latony007

That is quite interesting. You would think they would have blown this out by 2011 must be a dealer that doesnt deal.

Nmexico

Someone has to pick it up, the color scheme is pretty good. Used ones for around here go for that price.

yillbs

heh

I have a dealer in my VERY small town that has a brand new 2007 yamaha R6 that I just found out about, and proceeded to go purchase. Assuming he'd let it go for about 6 grand. Nope, he refused to take anythign less than 7.5 grand.. now i know why he still has a brand new 2007.

latony007

I have a dealer in my VERY small town that has a brand new 2007 yamaha R6 that I just found out about, and proceeded to go purchase. Assuming he'd let it go for about 6 grand. Nope, he refused to take anythign less than 7.5 grand.. now i know why he still has a brand new 2007.
Dealers crack me up. Does he think its going to be worth more as it gets older? I had one recently post a used bike, got too many calls on it so instead of the probably high profit they were going to make they decided to go back and raise the price of it for even more profit. No such thing as enough for those guys.

yillbs

Dealers crack me up. Does he think its going to be worth more as it gets older? I had one recently post a used bike, got too many calls on it so instead of the probably high profit they were going to make they decided to go back and raise the price of it for even more profit. No such thing as enough for those guys.
Yeah, I don't get it. I've purchased 3 bikes from him, two quads, a wave runner, and i get all my service their. They know me well, and it's in a town of about 10k people, most college kids... so any re-ocurring type payments you think he'd want. he wanted 8k, and i had to talk him down to 7.5, cash. I even agreed to not take the warranty ( because it's more than 4 years, yamaha has to be notified, and it has to be approved ), knowing that was a headache for him, I offered to not even worry about the warranty, in fact, it was dirty as shit too, and clearly wasn't maintained while sitting in a wearhouse. I't s a joke, he's not even advertising it. I came across it looking for a brand new r6 and i noticed it had tons of dust on it, wondering why i asked about it and he told me it was an older bike ( well duh ), the i noticed it had 2 miles on it, and he said it's older but new, it's a 2007. My draw dropped. It's amazing it's even their, let alone with 2 miles. Im sad because i wanted it, but... not for the price of a brand new r6, 650r, fz07, and even pretty damn close to an fz09... ugh makes me so mad!

latony007

Yeah, I don't get it. I've purchased 3 bikes from him, two quads, a wave runner, and i get all my service their. They know me well, and it's in a town of about 10k people, most college kids... so any re-ocurring type payments you think he'd want. he wanted 8k, and i had to talk him down to 7.5, cash. I even agreed to not take the warranty ( because it's more than 4 years, yamaha has to be notified, and it has to be approved ), knowing that was a headache for him, I offered to not even worry about the warranty, in fact, it was dirty as shit too, and clearly wasn't maintained while sitting in a wearhouse. I't s a joke, he's not even advertising it. I came across it looking for a brand new r6 and i noticed it had tons of dust on it, wondering why i asked about it and he told me it was an older bike ( well duh ), the i noticed it had 2 miles on it, and he said it's older but new, it's a 2007. My draw dropped. It's amazing it's even their, let alone with 2 miles. Im sad because i wanted it, but... not for the price of a brand new r6, 650r, fz07, and even pretty damn close to an fz09... ugh makes me so mad!
That makes it even worse, have to wonder how these guys stay in business unless they think everyone is just to lazy to drive an hour or two to the next town. Hell ive driven 450 round trip to buy a car that saved me a couple K and id go farther. Maybe they just live on service because there is no other options? I have seen FZ1s here for 6500 New 2013s. id much rather have one of those than an 07 R6 that i have to get off every 20 minutes for 7500, but thats just me :)

Alex6

That makes it even worse, have to wonder how these guys stay in business unless they think everyone is just to lazy to drive an hour or two to the next town. Hell ive driven 450 round trip to buy a car that saved me a couple K and id go farther. Maybe they just live on service because there is no other options? I have seen FZ1s here for 6500 New 2013s. id much rather have one of those than an 07 R6 that i have to get off every 20 minutes for 7500, but thats just me :)
That is what I paid for mine a couple months ago. Total out of the door $7200 :D