2009 FZ6R 4-sale

sldwys87

I just recentley lost my job and can no longer afford my bike. As stated, it's an 09 yellow fz6r, with about 1,750 miles on it. I bought it brand new in september, the first service was done at the dealership, i will get pictures. I live in Birmingham,Alabama. If you want to know anything else, just ask. asking price is $5,600

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Damn! Sorry you lost your job and have to sell it. I hope something comes your way and you can keep it!

Stricken

times are very hard right now. Sorry you lost your job.

sldwys87

Thanks guys, I hate to see my bike go too. I really hoping i hear something about a job this week. I can't even remember how many resumes I've sent out.lol

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Dang! I hope things work out for you. Try to hold it a little longer if you can. I would hate to read that you sold it and a week or two later a job came along. Regret sucks! :(

Best wishes man!

sldwys87

I going to hold on to it as long as i can...I just want to have a couple of options when my finance company gives me some sort of deadline. I have paid my bill for this month, so i really have a month or so before anything happens, like they try to come repo. I really do hate to get rid of it. I really appreciate everyone's concerns.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Missing one payment shouldn't get it repossessed. What you might try looking into is that most lenders have a sort of arrangement during times of hardship. You might ask them to waive next month's payment and just extend the length of the loan by one month. Essentially adding next month's bill on to the end of the loan.

My mother did this one month, and basically, it just shifted her scheduled payments back one month.

JonKerr

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Another option... talk to the finance company and if you can afford to pay only the interest for a couple months, they might waive the principal.