Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhaust question!!

You really should at least get a power commander fuel controller. I use that myself and run both Marthy's sport map and the 2 bros map from PC.com (as recommended by their tech). Without the pcfc or pcv, you'll be running lean = not good.

I got my PCFC for $199 shipped and it was pretty easy to install. I could walk you through it in a few minutes. Just send me a pm if you want.

i put on the exhaust it sounds fantastic! Very happy with i dont regret the delkevic full exhaust 1 bit. Now i need to save up money for a power commander. I assume the pcfc FC22008 is the one i need for my bike?

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    i put on the exhaust it sounds fantastic! Very happy with i dont regret the delkevic full exhaust 1 bit. Now i need to save up money for a power commander. I assume the pcfc FC22008 is the one i need for my bike?
    Yes that is the correct number. Installation is easy. Run it from the rear seat and through to the fuel injector plugs from the wiring harness. It’s all just plug and play. After that, you just need to hook up the pcfc to a laptop via USB and then upload your map to it and that’s it.

Ride easy until you get your controller. You really should have a map upgraded when running a full exhaust. Did you do the airbox mod too?

I have not done the airbox mod yet, i have been riding around a lot since the install, i love listening to this bike lol

Definitely take TN6R's advice. You'll definitely want to look into the airbox mod and pick up the PC as soon as you can if you're going to keep riding. Might also help to pick up a set of spark plugs when you do install the PC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12