Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ear Plugs - who rides with them?

As MrFz says, it's a strange phenomenon...with ear plugs you can hear a lot that would not expect to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I pretty much always have one of my ear buds in. I dunno bout using plugs, I like to be able to hear whats going on around me.
    '12 Raven/DS70/PC/Block offs/Cut air box short v-stacks/Timing adv/-1 frt sprocket/Metzeler M7RR's/90o stems/spools/sliders/GD opener/Acc-USB plugs/Volt meter/Jewel switch/Phone mount/LEDs: Amber Jewel/Headlight/Smoke tail & flush frt & pod sig-DLR/underseat red sig-brake/DMP fender eliminator/Lithium battery/Puig touring screen/Grip Puppies/Seat 1.5" higher/Rox 1" up & back risers/Gear Indicator/KTM tail pack/M1 alarm/CC/Tank Pads/SS BL/3 back surgeries/Old fart balls of steel/Happy to be here.

When this stupid rain decides to move out and we get above 40 degrees I will see whats up
    2012 White FZ6R...Mod List To Come

OLD....2009 White FZ6R Mods To Date: Painted Shield, DYI Exhaust, Pin Striped Wheels, Elim Kit & LED Lights with multi function remote, R6 mirrors, No Cut Frame Sliders, Driven Sprockets -1/+2, Flush Mount Blinkers,....Mods on the way, vinyl for the tank and fairings.

I rode in with them this morning for the first time. I really like the fact I don't have to hear the instrument cluster buzz/vibration at 6-7K rpm (just recently started after I switched windshields). Luckily a lot of the guys on this forum have a fix for that so it will not be an issue much longer. I was concerned the plugs would block out all noise but I could still hear birds chirping. It just takes away the annoying noises.

+1 for ear plugs!!!

Glad it worked for you!

Quote Originally Posted by texas09fz6r View Post
    I rode in with them this morning for the first time. I really like the fact I don't have to hear the instrument cluster buzz/vibration at 6-7K rpm (just recently started after I switched windshields). Luckily a lot of the guys on this forum have a fix for that so it will not be an issue much longer. I was concerned the plugs would block out all noise but I could still hear birds chirping. It just takes away the annoying noises.

+1 for ear plugs!!!
    '12 Raven/DS70/PC/Block offs/Cut air box short v-stacks/Timing adv/-1 frt sprocket/Metzeler M7RR's/90o stems/spools/sliders/GD opener/Acc-USB plugs/Volt meter/Jewel switch/Phone mount/LEDs: Amber Jewel/Headlight/Smoke tail & flush frt & pod sig-DLR/underseat red sig-brake/DMP fender eliminator/Lithium battery/Puig touring screen/Grip Puppies/Seat 1.5" higher/Rox 1" up & back risers/Gear Indicator/KTM tail pack/M1 alarm/CC/Tank Pads/SS BL/3 back surgeries/Old fart balls of steel/Happy to be here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12