Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Stock windscreen (like new)/New Shogun no cut frame sliders

Default FS New Shogun No Cut Frame Sliders $45 you pay shipping

NEW SLIDERS FOR SALE!. Exact fit for FZ6R. -SOLD- -SOLD- -SOLD- !

$45, you pay shipping. That's pretty good for brand new sliders... I paid $71.99 on Amazon for them. My loss is your gain! The No Cut Shogun sliders are easy to install. They also double as a nice place to stretch your leg on a long ride or if you get a cramp.

The sliders were on my bike in the shop for a week when I was waiting on CF ones, because I got a deal on CF hugger just after I bought the sliders. They are new, just in the CF packaging because I threw away the original packaging, thinking I was keeping them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sti491; 03-14-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    '12 Raven/DS70/PC/Block offs/Cut air box short v-stacks/Timing adv/-1 frt sprocket/Metzeler M7RR's/90o stems/spools/sliders/GD opener/Acc-USB plugs/Volt meter/Jewel switch/Phone mount/LEDs: Amber Jewel/Headlight/Smoke tail & flush frt & pod sig-DLR/underseat red sig-brake/DMP fender eliminator/Lithium battery/Puig touring screen/Grip Puppies/Seat 1.5" higher/Rox 1" up & back risers/Gear Indicator/KTM tail pack/M1 alarm/CC/Tank Pads/SS BL/3 back surgeries/Old fart balls of steel/Happy to be here.

I might be interested .... if itís not a million dollars to ship to Canada. Can you email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JulianK View Post
    I might be interested .... if it’s not a million dollars to ship to Canada. Can you email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
    I just e-mailed you. Thank you for your interest. I wish I got my CF ones for this price plus shipping!
    '12 Raven/DS70/PC/Block offs/Cut air box short v-stacks/Timing adv/-1 frt sprocket/Metzeler M7RR's/90o stems/spools/sliders/GD opener/Acc-USB plugs/Volt meter/Jewel switch/Phone mount/LEDs: Amber Jewel/Headlight/Smoke tail & flush frt & pod sig-DLR/underseat red sig-brake/DMP fender eliminator/Lithium battery/Puig touring screen/Grip Puppies/Seat 1.5" higher/Rox 1" up & back risers/Gear Indicator/KTM tail pack/M1 alarm/CC/Tank Pads/SS BL/3 back surgeries/Old fart balls of steel/Happy to be here.

Well I received the windscreen today and it was near perfect ! Thanks to Rob for this much needed visibility and for making this a great transaction with superb packaging.
    09 FZ6R / Two Brothers Black Series Full Exhaust / Two Brothers Racing Juice Box / Pulse Engine Block Off Plates / K&N Filters / NGK Iridium Plugs / Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires / EBC HH Brake Pads / T-Rex Sliders / LED Headlight / LED H3 Amber Power Crystal / LED Flushmounts / ProGrip Grips & CF Tank Pad / CNC Black Levers / Hyper Black Windscreen / IDEA Waterproof Motorcycle Gear Indicator / Nelson Rigg CL-1060-S Sport Tail Bag / Viper 3100VX Alarm

Sedici Rico Black Leather Jacket / MotoCentric Assault Black Jacket / Sedici Boots / Alpinestars Warden Gloves / Kabuto Aeroblade III Matte Gunmetal Helmet / Kabuto Kamui Fluente Flat Black Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by adazine View Post
    Well I received the windscreen today and it was near perfect ! Thanks to Rob for this much needed visibility and for making this a great transaction with superb packaging.
    Yay! Always good when the carrier doesn't do too much damage. I hope the frame sliders I just shipped to Canada fares as well. They are tougher than the windshield though!