Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

I just wanted to say hello. I picked up a 09 fz6r this past weekend and I am looking forward to the weather warming up so I can ride. It is pretty basic stock only a fender eliminator and some different levers on it. The only thing I am looking to add to it would be maybe a r6 header and a slip on to make it a little louder (wife wants it louder).

I look forward to browsing the different threads and learning alot for the community!

Jackson
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes dart1963 liked this post

Welcome from Arlington!

Welcome! Looks great!

I did a few things to it yesterday and got to ride it for a while (76 here in Dallas) I really dont have a clue why the previous owner put blue ASV levers on this yellow bike LOL. Eventually they are being swapped out.

fz6r2.jpg

Here's my 09 before I put her away for the winter ! I've since removed the stickers from the swing arm - looks better without. Can't wait for warmer weather !

IMG_1235.jpg

got an 09 last month. You should come to Cali, where the taxes and weather are in the highs all year round. IMG_1208.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by texas09fz6r View Post
    I just wanted to say hello. I picked up a 09 fz6r this past weekend and I am looking forward to the weather warming up so I can ride. It is pretty basic stock only a fender eliminator and some different levers on it. The only thing I am looking to add to it would be maybe a r6 header and a slip on to make it a little louder (wife wants it louder).
    Now that's gotta be a first!

Enjoy. I love the 6R. I am on my second one.
    Now: 2015 FZ6R & 2008 WR250R
    Past: 2009 FZ6R & 2008 CBR1000RR

Damn I like that exhaust adazine with the red tip! Wish they didnt cost a grand for them (that is a two brothers isnt it)? SIGHHH
    Last edited by texas09fz6r; 02-02-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Thanks ! I was fortunate that the exhaust was on the bike when I bought it. I wasn't sure if I liked the red tip at first, but it has grown on me. Surprisingly, the spray can paint came out perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by texas09fz6r View Post
    Damn I like that exhaust adazine with the red tip! Wish they didnt cost a grand for them (that is a two brothers isnt it)? SIGHHH

Hello again everyone I have searched r6 headers to find out where I am to bend/smash down area that hits the oil pan. I have 02 headers and I am trying to get them modded at work (we have a full machine shop) Does anyone have a pic or can tell me where it is. My guess is where the Y comes to a single pipe right before the mount on the single pipe.

Thanks for your help
    SUPER NOOB MODDER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast