Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by sti491 View Post
    If you are not in a hurry for your SS lines, wait for a "buy the front, get the rear for free" sale. Galfer and places like MotoSport and Cycle Gear just had that sale a week or two ago. It will come around again. I got triple black (+$20), both front and rear delivered for $119.40

Pretty happy with that. As MrFrzZ knows, I also got a really nice free tee shirt! Hahahahaha MrFrzZ, that was rubbing it in a bit, ehh?
    This was a phenomenal deal... Might be able to coerce them into extending it to you maybe? Worth a shot. At the very least they may just extend a discount to you.

Sti - I was up your way (kinda not really) today. Drove to Charlotte to look at Aprilias. I dont think there is anything more gorgeous than an RSV4RR lol

i bought mine on amazon. The front set and rear line were 120 bucks on sale and they were Galfer. Add a bottle of break fluid, a few beers and 140 bucks later, my brakes were done. It's an easy job. As mentioned take your time to bleed the brake lines.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFrzZ View Post
    This was a phenomenal deal... Might be able to coerce them into extending it to you maybe? Worth a shot. At the very least they may just extend a discount to you.

Sti - I was up your way (kinda not really) today. Drove to Charlotte to look at Aprilias. I dont think there is anything more gorgeous than an RSV4RR lol
    Nice! Kinda crappy weather though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '12 Raven/DS70/PC/Block offs/Cut air box short v-stacks/Timing adv/-1 frt sprocket/Metzeler M7RR's/90o stems/spools/sliders/GD opener/Acc-USB plugs/Volt meter/Jewel switch/Phone mount/LEDs: Amber Jewel/Headlight/Smoke tail & flush frt & pod sig-DLR/underseat red sig-brake/DMP fender eliminator/Lithium battery/Puig touring screen/Grip Puppies/Seat 1.5" higher/Rox 1" up & back risers/Gear Indicator/KTM tail pack/M1 alarm/CC/Tank Pads/SS BL/3 back surgeries/Old fart balls of steel/Happy to be here.

Traffic was crappy too... No aprilia following us home today lol. Not ready for all that mess just yet.

Did you get your lines on today?

Think I paid $130 for front and rear, $7 for a one man brake bleeder kit and a bottle of synthetic dot 4 brake fluid. I also put new pads on at the same time even though mine weren't too worn. Great investment and mod IMO. Braking is immensely better!
    Mods: /Shogun Sliders/ C. Werkes FE/ ZX6R Mirrors/ Flushmounts/ POW Tank Pad/ PC5/ Driven BO's/ Shorty Levers/ Kuryakyn Throttle Lock - Bar Ends/ AHR - HID/ LEDs-Air Scoop/ T-rex Spools/ Woodcraft Clip-Ons/ Kuryakyn ISO Grips/ Puig Racing Screen/ Ram Mount/ / Stompgrip/ Red Rim Stripes/ Red Spike Bolts/ CF Gas Cap Cover/Billet Alum. Pegs/ MD Integrated Taillight/ Healtech GiPro GI/Airbox Mod/ Short V Stacks/ FZ6 Cams/ Galfer Stainless Braided Brake Lines/ Volar Sintered HH pads/ Ogio tailbag

Welcome from Bucks county PA. D073E77A-9129-4CDA-9632-7F54EDDA0CB8.jpg

7. Likes TexanFZ6R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MrFrzZ View Post
    Traffic was crappy too... No aprilia following us home today lol. Not ready for all that mess just yet.

Did you get your lines on today?
    Tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    '12 Raven/DS70/PC/Block offs/Cut air box short v-stacks/Timing adv/-1 frt sprocket/Metzeler M7RR's/90o stems/spools/sliders/GD opener/Acc-USB plugs/Volt meter/Jewel switch/Phone mount/LEDs: Amber Jewel/Headlight/Smoke tail & flush frt & pod sig-DLR/underseat red sig-brake/DMP fender eliminator/Lithium battery/Puig touring screen/Grip Puppies/Seat 1.5" higher/Rox 1" up & back risers/Gear Indicator/KTM tail pack/M1 alarm/CC/Tank Pads/SS BL/3 back surgeries/Old fart balls of steel/Happy to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by texas09fz6r View Post
    Is this an expensive mod? I have to get new tires soon so the bike will be going to the shop for that and I could get them installed at the same time if the parts and labor doesn't cost too much.
    Hey TN, Just got an E-mail from Motosport, they and I'm sure Galfer has extended that sale. They're all SS color (bare SS with clear protective coating) front and rear for $89, that is the STEAL of the century. Free shipping too. If you wanted lines, bolts, & banjo's a specific color MotoSport can't, or won't do it. Galfer will. It will cost $119 + $15 shipping I think. They waived the shipping for me because of the gymnastics I went through with MotoSport. They were pretty clear that they normally never do that.

I don't think you will ever find a better deal. I installed and bled my front lines yesterday. Doing the rear today. I have not ridden it yet but the front lever, sitting on a stand in my shop, already feels firmer that stock rubber. The quality of line build appears excellent. They have a lifetime guarantee also.

10. Thanks MrFrzZ thanked for this post
    Likes MrFrzZ liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sti491 View Post
    Hey TN, Just got an E-mail from Motosport, they and I'm sure Galfer has extended that sale. They're all SS color (bare SS with clear protective coating) front and rear for $89, that is the STEAL of the century. Free shipping too. If you wanted lines, bolts, & banjo's a specific color MotoSport can't, or won't do it. Galfer will. It will cost $119 + $15 shipping I think. They waived the shipping for me because of the gymnastics I went through with MotoSport. They were pretty clear that they normally never do that.

I don't think you will ever find a better deal. I installed and bled my front lines yesterday. Doing the rear today. I have not ridden it yet but the front lever, sitting on a stand in my shop, already feels firmer that stock rubber. The quality of line build appears excellent. They have a lifetime guarantee also.
    Everything in this post is awesome... Click the order now button Tex!

Quote Originally Posted by dmjones9987 View Post
    Welcome from Bucks county PA. D073E77A-9129-4CDA-9632-7F54EDDA0CB8.jpg
    Where abouts? I'm also in Bucks county.
    Mods: /Shogun Sliders/ C. Werkes FE/ ZX6R Mirrors/ Flushmounts/ POW Tank Pad/ PC5/ Driven BO's/ Shorty Levers/ Kuryakyn Throttle Lock - Bar Ends/ AHR - HID/ LEDs-Air Scoop/ T-rex Spools/ Woodcraft Clip-Ons/ Kuryakyn ISO Grips/ Puig Racing Screen/ Ram Mount/ / Stompgrip/ Red Rim Stripes/ Red Spike Bolts/ CF Gas Cap Cover/Billet Alum. Pegs/ MD Integrated Taillight/ Healtech GiPro GI/Airbox Mod/ Short V Stacks/ FZ6 Cams/ Galfer Stainless Braided Brake Lines/ Volar Sintered HH pads/ Ogio tailbag

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast