Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Power Commander Advice

Default Power Commander Advice

Guys, can I use this power commander for my bike? I'm not concerned with the more desireable PC5's smaller size compared to this one but rather would like to know if this one would also allow me to plug and play Marthy's maps? I have Marhty's exhaust with a DB killer in but no other performance mods yet, and I'm just looking for an extra punch when I rip on the throttle 0-60.

Link is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by TN6R View Post
    Guys, can I use this power commander for my bike? I'm not concerned with the more desireable PC5's smaller size compared to this one but rather would like to know if this one would also allow me to plug and play Marthy's maps? I have Marhty's exhaust with a DB killer in but no other performance mods yet, and I'm just looking for an extra punch when I rip on the throttle 0-60.

Link is HERE
    This have a "preset" map that you can trim manually if needed. You won't be able to upload a PCV map to this unit.

Martin

Life is all about attitude. Be hard on yourself, easy on others.

FZ6R sold...

PC5 doesn't cost much more than that model if you look around.
    Mods: /Shogun Sliders/ C. Werkes FE/ ZX6R Mirrors/ Flushmounts/ POW Tank Pad/ PC5/ Driven BO's/ Shorty Levers/ Kuryakyn Throttle Lock - Bar Ends/ AHR - HID/ LEDs-Air Scoop/ T-rex Spools/ Woodcraft Clip-Ons/ Kuryakyn ISO Grips/ Puig Racing Screen/ Ram Mount/ / Stompgrip/ Red Rim Stripes/ Red Spike Bolts/ CF Gas Cap Cover/Billet Alum. Pegs/ MD Integrated Taillight/ Healtech GiPro GI/Airbox Mod/ Short V Stacks/ FZ6 Cams/ Galfer Stainless Braided Brake Lines/ Volar Sintered HH pads/ Ogio tailbag

Quote Originally Posted by Marthy View Post
    This have a "preset" map that you can trim manually if needed. You won't be able to upload a PCV map to this unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_Thomas View Post
    PC5 doesn't cost much more than that model if you look around.
    Thanks for the info guys. Just to confirm, all I need to do is wire in the PC and then simply upload one of Marthy's maps and that's it? The PC will automatically apply the upload map the bike's ecu without me having to do anything else at that point? Thanks again for responding.