Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Marthy View Post
    PCV is quite easy to pull out on the 6R. Take it out for a ride and see how it feel for a tank maybe. You should get 42-45 MPG easy, 38 MPG riding like a total lunatic! LOL I won't rule out an issue with the PCV... been there.
    That's what my thought was. I'll check it out!! Not sure how to install maps for it so I'll have to look up the instructions I suppose lol

Download the PCV software from the Dynojet website. Then simply plug in the PCV with your laptop. You will see witch map is in there... save it. Then highlight the whole page, input 0 then enter. You can work the map like a Excell sheet... nothing too fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by OSBORNE112892 View Post
    That's what my thought was. I'll check it out!! Not sure how to install maps for it so I'll have to look up the instructions I suppose lol

Martin

Life is all about attitude. Be hard on yourself, easy on others.

FZ6R sold...

Two options; save your current map to PC and load a zero map. This passes through the OEM ECU inputs and your MPGs should near the old ###.

On the FZ6, all inputs are passthough and one can simply unplug the FC from the Injectors and Plug the Injectors back into the OEM ECU. Again, MPG should return.

But ya, map is huge fat rich if 90 miles is your range.
    My FZ6 is at 13.1:1 throughout most of the map goes about 175mi before F-trip comes on. Roughly 42 mpg.

Stock at 14.5:1 afr it get roughly 48 to 52 mpg...

In short you are washing the pistons and cylinder walls free of oil and should be changing oil weekly. You are taking miles traveled divided by fuel to refill from last fuel up yes? I'm guessing that fuel map is fueling at 10:1 or more. You may as well install a Nitrous Kit!!!!

Get it fixed before the engine is destroyed.
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6.5 Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

Quote Originally Posted by Marthy View Post
    PCV is quite easy to pull out on the 6R. Take it out for a ride and see how it feel for a tank maybe. You should get 42-45 MPG easy, 38 MPG riding like a total lunatic! LOL I won't rule out an issue with the PCV... been there.
    Yup, I average around 42 with your cam map which isn't very conservative and I have a heavy throttle hand. Got a little better (45) range with adv gear rev b. I really need to get a dyno tune.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Mods: /Shogun Sliders/ C. Werkes FE/ ZX6R Mirrors/ Flushmounts/ POW Tank Pad/ PC5/ Driven BO's/ Shorty Levers/ Kuryakyn Throttle Lock - Bar Ends/ AHR - HID/ LEDs-Air Scoop/ T-rex Spools/ Woodcraft Clip-Ons/ Kuryakyn ISO Grips/ Puig Racing Screen/ Ram Mount/ / Stompgrip/ Red Rim Stripes/ Red Spike Bolts/ CF Gas Cap Cover/Billet Alum. Pegs/ MD Integrated Taillight/ Healtech GiPro GI/Airbox Mod/ Short V Stacks/ FZ6 Cams/ Galfer Stainless Braided Brake Lines/ Volar Sintered HH pads/ Ogio tailbag

2016, I have to change the exhaust it's driving me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by TexanFZ6R View Post
    What legal issues? I've got a 2013
    A little late of a answer but you don't have to worry about it being in Texas. California has a law that any bike built or bought after 2013 can't mess with the stock exhaust system. Slip ons are ok but in the case of 6R riders were screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12