Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Woodcraft clip-ons 41mm + 1.5" risers

Default Woodcraft clip-ons 41mm + 1.5" risers

Hello,
    I bought some Woodcraft clip ons for my fz6r. I put them on and immediately removed them as they don't look good with naked bikes. So, I'm selling them.

I paid $179.99 for them (41mm plus 1.5 inch risers) and literally put them on and then removed them. I'm selling the entire kit, in it's original box, for $140 and will cover the shipping to anywhere in the USA. Outside the USA you'll pay shipping.

If you are interested, PM my your email and I'll contact you. I prefer using either Venmo or Cash apps that are for iPhone (and probably Android but not sure...).

Thanks. I'll update this post as well once they're sold. So until then they are available. Clipon bars and risers/clips are all black.

Quote Originally Posted by fazer1 View Post
    Hello,
    I bought some Woodcraft clip ons for my fz6r. I put them on and immediately removed them as they don't look good with naked bikes. So, I'm selling them.

I paid $179.99 for them (41mm plus 1.5 inch risers) and literally put them on and then removed them. I'm selling the entire kit, in it's original box, for $140 and will cover the shipping to anywhere in the USA. Outside the USA you'll pay shipping.

If you are interested, PM my your email and I'll contact you. I prefer using either Venmo or Cash apps that are for iPhone (and probably Android but not sure...).

Thanks. I'll update this post as well once they're sold. So until then they are available. Clipon bars and risers/clips are all black.
    I have some already, but just wanted to say this is a steal for $140 shipping included. Should sell quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Mods: /Shogun Sliders/ C. Werkes FE/ ZX6R Mirrors/ Flushmounts/ POW Tank Pad/ PC5/ Driven BO's/ Shorty Levers/ Kuryakyn Throttle Lock - Bar Ends/ AHR - HID/ LEDs-Air Scoop/ T-rex Spools/ Woodcraft Clip-Ons/ Kuryakyn ISO Grips/ Puig Racing Screen/ Ram Mount/ / Stompgrip/ Red Rim Stripes/ Red Spike Bolts/ CF Gas Cap Cover/Billet Alum. Pegs/ MD Integrated Taillight/ Healtech GiPro GI/Airbox Mod/ Short V Stacks/ FZ6 Cams/ Galfer Stainless Braided Brake Lines/ Volar Sintered HH pads/ Ogio tailbag

Just sold them.

Do you still have the clip on bars w/ risers for sale? I can send payment today.

Damn. Okay.

Do you think the dimension of clip ons you bought will fit a FZ6R with the fairings and clear the tank, etc....?

I found a set of 41mm bars with a 2inch riser. Will that work too?

Quote Originally Posted by jstrahan0505 View Post
    I found a set of 41mm bars with a 2inch riser. Will that work too?
    41mm 1.5" rise is all you need

Okay. Thanks.