Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dobeck Performance/EJK

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinblue View Post
    Sorry guys, i'm still alive and ticking.I've just been busy lately.

Yes it just plugs in, you basically unplug a harness then plug the harness into the EJK, + a ground wire you connect to any small grounded bolt.

@ Marthy, congrats on the new ride, im jealous lol and happy for you dude.I talked to Patrick right before the Indy MotoGP.He said they were extremely busy at the shop and mentioned looking for a few off road racers to sponsor.I haven't heard back sense, I better send him a email and make sure hes alright, he rides to.But he goes in the field alot and I think its SCORE off road season.

If I don't hear back, I have a few other contacts there I can email.I'll let you know if I hear anything.
    Thanks! I'm already on t with Matt. Hoping to get something together soon. The FZ-09 seems a bit more complicated than the old FZ series. No wonder why Dynojet told me few months... I think the way EJK do it might be the way to go for now... old Juice Box type of controller with more adjustment for the ones who wonder what we are talking about.

Martin

Life is all about attitude. Be hard on yourself, easy on others.

FZ6R sold...

Quote Originally Posted by Marthy View Post
    Thanks! I'm already on t with Matt. Hoping to get something together soon. The FZ-09 seems a bit more complicated than the old FZ series. No wonder why Dynojet told me few months... I think the way EJK do it might be the way to go for now... old Juice Box type of controller with more adjustment for the ones who wonder what we are talking about.
    If you end up with a EJK, Wiseco Pistons makes a fancy little case to mount them on the handlebars.It makes it easy to rotate the LED display out of sunlight.Theres a groove on the bottom to use a zip tie and a knockout if you want to bolt it down.It isn't anything special, but it looks pretty.

Did you check out PowerLabHQ yett?I think I pmed you a link, but it was late and I was rambling so I wanted to double check.I think the website is better then software, if one of your customers makes an account, you'll be able to view and advise them easier.
    Gen 3 EJK fuel controller, R6 headers, Volcano Flame Outlet can, K&N air filter, heated Spider Grips, Motodynamic smoked tail light, Motodynamic flush mounts, turn signals in scoops, LuiMoto seat cover with a gelpad and rebond as replacment foam, million color led kit, custom Yamaha Raised Bubble windscreen, Shinko Raven touring tires, Nelson Rigg rear luggage with a Motocentric tank bag with power inside, a Pyle amp and Kicker speakers

If you end up with a EJK, Wiseco Pistons makes a fancy little case to mount them on the handlebars.It makes it easy to rotate the LED display out of sunlight.Theres a groove on the bottom to use a zip tie and a knockout if you want to bolt it down.It isn't anything special, but it looks pretty.

Did you check out PowerLabHQ yett?I think I pmed you a link, but it was late and I was rambling so I wanted to double check.I think the website is better then software, if one of your customers makes an account, you'll be able to view and advise them easier.
    Didn't have time to look into it yet. I will in the next few days. Really hoping to get something together within a week or two.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Martin

FZ6R sold...

Quote Originally Posted by Marthy View Post
    Didn't have time to look into it yet. I will in the next few days. Really hoping to get something together within a week or two.

You said your talking to Matt, what did he say?
    Gen 3 EJK fuel controller, R6 headers, Volcano Flame Outlet can, K&N air filter, heated Spider Grips, Motodynamic smoked tail light, Motodynamic flush mounts, turn signals in scoops, LuiMoto seat cover with a gelpad and rebond as replacment foam, million color led kit, custom Yamaha Raised Bubble windscreen, Shinko Raven touring tires, Nelson Rigg rear luggage with a Motocentric tank bag with power inside, a Pyle amp and Kicker speakers

You said your talking to Matt, what did he say?
    Ask for a bunch of pictures and should get back to me soon he said. Anyway you can get the ball rolling with your contact? In the perfect world I would like to have something to test by the end of next week. My exhaust will be done.

Martin

FZ6R sold...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123