Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HID Retrofit Photo Central; Share Yours!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzi6ergal View Post
    Pretty easy to install? The fiance doesn't think I need a brighter headlight just cause I rarely ride at night. He thinks it's bright enough as is. But when I do ride at night, the HID kit vs the stock one could mean the difference in me seeing the deer a lot sooner vs me racing up to the deer on the side of the road and freaking myself out.
    Installing the HID is as easy as plug and play. The projector requires that you separate the headlight housing to install the projector. But everything else is plug and play.

Robert

2009 Cadmium Yellow FZ6R//Intuitive Racing No-Cut Frame Sliders//Driven AIS Blockoff Plates//Custom Garage Door Opener//Custom Painted Windscreen//Making the move to a more stock setup...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzi6ergal View Post
    Pretty easy to install? The fiance doesn't think I need a brighter headlight just cause I rarely ride at night. He thinks it's bright enough as is. But when I do ride at night, the HID kit vs the stock one could mean the difference in me seeing the deer a lot sooner vs me racing up to the deer on the side of the road and freaking myself out.
    Install isn't too bad, but if you are really too intimidated to try it:

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f34/affor...ervices-26822/

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f65/affor...ay-sale-27762/
    Chad aka "The Original Mod Whore"

Youtube
    : Rabbitman's YouTube FZ1 mods: Mod Whore Central
    Quote Originally Posted by Heineken View Post
    I, the self proclaimed Gear Whore say: Hail the Mods Whore. )

Blog Entries

Low Beam:

High Beam:

Youtube

Blog Entries

If it helps, different design here, 3 different colors...just imagine one headlight:

Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    you all are making me salivate. lol
    Ditto.

I can't wait until I can get this done.
    A zest for living must include a willingness to die. -R.A. Heinlein

Wow ran across this and my bike was already in it lol. Looking at the pics of mine i realize how horrible it looked with the orange shroud and no side decals and whatnot. Glad i fixed that. Btw everyone keep the photos coming this is a really cool thread for one of the coolest mods that can be done to this bike. Now im gonna whore it up a little. Btw my setup is gti-r shroud painted with testros revving red. Headlight internals painted satin black with krylon fusion paint including power crystal and headlight bulb of 5000k.

Hello my real name is Adam.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bobby bo bonsin; 11-22-2012 at 06:51 AM.
    ]mods: roaring toyz lowering link;forks raised in triple trees;proton flush mounts;integated tail light;mirrors delete;crg arrow bar end mirrors:apex clipons;tinted windscreen;tech spec tank grip;fz6r tank protector and hand grips;graphics/decals constantly changing;flasher relay;modified ebay fe;tech spec mirror block off plates;retro fit projector;the two wheels brake and clutch levers;marthy header with cut down delkevic tri oval silencer;driven block off plates;PCV ;kn airfilter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bobby bo bonsin View Post
    Btw my setup is gti-r shroud painted with testros revving red. Headlight internals painted satin black with krylon fusion paint including power crystal and headlight bulb of 5000k.
    Pretty much the exact same way I did mine, I like the GTI-R shroud for the 6R. The ocular also looks cool for a unique look

Sent from my Transform Ultra using Tapatalk 2

Youtube

Anyone got a pic of chrome housing and chrome shroud. My bike is black and don't know if I want to do all black, or black with red shroud or just leave it all chrome.
    ~2009 Yamaha FZ6R~
    MODS:
    motodynamics integrated taillight, FENDER ELIMINATOR, tank protector, LOWERED FRONT 1", pcv w/ Marthy's map, DRIVEN BLOCK OFFS, marthy's exhaust solution w/ viper can, T-rex spool adapters and frame sliders, flush mount signals, with hidden signals in air dam, spider grips, TRS Mini H1 projector retrofit

Quote Originally Posted by FZwhite View Post
    Pretty much the exact same way I did mine, I like the GTI-R shroud for the 6R. The ocular also looks cool for a unique look

Sent from my Transform Ultra using Tapatalk 2
    Its where i got my inspiration lol. I liked yours so much i had to do it.

]mods: roaring toyz lowering link;forks raised in triple trees;proton flush mounts;integated tail light;mirrors delete;crg arrow bar end mirrors:apex clipons;tinted windscreen;tech spec tank grip;fz6r tank protector and hand grips;graphics/decals constantly changing;flasher relay;modified ebay fe;tech spec mirror block off plates;retro fit projector;the two wheels brake and clutch levers;marthy header with cut down delkevic tri oval silencer;driven block off plates;PCV ;kn airfilter.

Quote Originally Posted by travisH3 View Post
    Anyone got a pic of chrome housing and chrome shroud. My bike is black and don't know if I want to do all black, or black with red shroud or just leave it all chrome.
    Think 99avengers is that way if im not mistaken on the second page.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast